IGNORED

The Pro Tours Random Thoughts and Musings Thread

colin007

15 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

Great comeback win for Scheffler after his PGA championship drama. Tough course. Interesting to see how players had difficulty holding greens even with short irons from fairways. 

Very watchable. A win on a tough course  is the best

Same dumb schtick since joining.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, JetFan1983 said:

Lol. Love it.

Scottie doing his best Ho Sung Choi impression yesterday.

@boogielicious was doing that last Friday.

• Funny 2

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The course did its job well. Eagles and doubles in play, single digit winning score. Scottie even made it interesting on Sunday. He made a few mistakes that nearly cost him the tournament and the putter got cold on Sunday with -1.33 SG. A lot of burned edges.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

18 hours ago, iacas said:

@boogielicious was doing that last Friday.

It was my left leg though, not my right light Scottie.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

2 hours ago, boogielicious said:

It was my left leg though, not my right light Scottie.

Now, that's interesting..

Vishal S.

8 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

Now, that's interesting..

My left hip was hurt. I couldn’t finish my swings.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

1 hour ago, boogielicious said:

My left hip was hurt. I couldn’t finish my swings.

Dang. I would have retired to keeping my cart partner's score and drinking beers. Not necessarily in that order.

• Funny 1

Vishal S.

• 2 weeks later...

Tom Kim stands over the ball 25-ish seconds before starting the swing. Ludvig Åberg barely gets into his stance before he is done.

I don’t know what their total time per shot is, just find it fascinating.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

And protesters storm the 18 green! Can’t stand those asshats……Good for Kim!!! It’s going to a playoff!!!!

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Scheffler’s at it again.

This week's win for Scheffler was historic. All of them are at this point in his season. Since 1983, only three other golfers have won six times in a year. With two months left in the season and around five events remaining on his expected schedule, Scheffler has a chance to move even further up that list.

With a win today, Scottie Scheffler is the first player to reach 6 wins in a PGA Tour season before July since Arnold Palmer in 1962.

• Informative 1

I had to smile quietly to myself - "No golf on a dead planet."  Really?  You people don't know golfers very well.  Not only have I played golf on dirt, I've played golf with dice.  With computers.  Board games.  I've putted on wood floors and carpets.  And often, if I'm driving by a piece of land that looks like a golf course should be placed on it, I'm playing golf in my mind.😋

2 hours ago, guitarget said:

I had to smile quietly to myself - "No golf on a dead planet."  Really?  You people don't know golfers very well. 

They don't care. They are zealots that only have one agenda. They gaslight themselves that any opposition is against their cause. There is no reason to waste energy thinking more past this. 

• Upvote 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator

Two big things today.

First:

All this and more are being discussed and could be implemented as soon as the 2026 season.

Second:

During his tenure, the PGA relocated its headquarters from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida to a fancy, new campus in Frisco, Texas.
  • Thumbs Up 1