IGNORED

2024 PGA Championship

colin007

Why not hole the approach on the first hole? Scottie means business.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Scottie on pace to shoot -144 after holing out on his first hole of the championship.

Sorry, Scott. I think he dropped the "ie".

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

His name is Scott. Doesn’t he want the “ie” anymore?

His father is named Scott and his caddie is Tee Scott. Using Scottie seems useful.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

3 hours ago, colin007 said:

Some experience the 3 rings of marriage:

The engagement ring 

The wedding ring

The suffer ring

You’re on a roll! 

• Funny 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Funny 3

I love how Rahm blames the ground when he misses a putt!😜

Scott

My Swing Thread

Rahm-blow is throwing clubs! Love it! Also, I seem to be able to will Phil’s putts offline. Telekinesis!

• Funny 1

Scott

My Swing Thread

It’s good to see Tom Kim up there on the leaderboard. Didn’t really know much about him until watching Netflix full swing season 2?

I was looking at Schauffele shot tracker and man he hit some great iron shots and drained everything 15ft and in..

Daly off to a fine start. 

images.jpg

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 Fairway  :titleist: TSR 4 Hy. T-300 5-PW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:scotty_cameron: Newport Select 2 (2022 model) 

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

Did anyone see this or have something from the broadcast on it? From these pictures, it doesn’t look great. 

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

6 minutes ago, DeadMan said:

Did anyone see this or have something from the broadcast on it? From these pictures, it doesn’t look great. 

I saw other things that said the relief was from the cart path not the ropes.

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood
Irons: :titleist: U505 (3)  :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :titleist: ProV1x Left Dash

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, DeadMan said:

Yeah, I think TFE got this one wrong. Cart path relief, as Harman is a lefty, not rope relief.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

7 hours ago, iacas said:

Yeah, I think TFE got this one wrong. Cart path relief, as Harman is a lefty, not rope relief.

7 hours ago, iacas said:

In the hypothetical case of a right hander: Is the rope here a TIO anyway? I would think they could displace it sufficiently should an opportunity have risen, yes? 

Vishal S.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

From what I gathered, a pedestrian near the entrance to Valhalla Golf Club was hit in an accident and killed, causing the police to investigate and stop traffic. Players and other people involved in the tournament were still being allowed in. Scheffler attempted to bypass the traffic to get into the property and was arrested. The entire thing escalated pretty quickly.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

I am trying to think of any reason for the cop to escalate it that quickly. I can't think of one reason. Like, did he think Scottie was the one who hit the pedestrian?  

Like, let him pass, follow him, and question him. Why was the cop reaching into a moving vehicle to grab onto the driver of the vehicle. How is that safe for anyone. I swear, cops make the stupidest decisions. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

7 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

I am trying to think of any reason for the cop to escalate it that quickly. I can't think of one reason. Like, did he think Scottie was the one who hit the pedestrian?  

Like, let him pass, follow him, and question him. Why was the cop reaching into a moving vehicle to grab onto the driver of the vehicle. How is that safe for anyone. I swear, cops make the stupidest decisions. 

Abuse of power by wearing a badge...