IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought

Had to return my True Tours I ordered a few weeks ago, as they came wrong color and size. Ordered a pair of white True Stealths that should be here tomorrow, along with a Hirzl Trust Feel glove. Also bought a driver head off ebay. An Adams Fast 12 (standard version, not the LS) in 8.5*. Just the head, but I have a shaft waiting already for it.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just purchased the following for post surgery golf being that I am a USAF Veteran I thought they would be appropriate.  

Titleist T400 irons. I haven’t gotten them yet, but they are on order!

Bought a US Kids golf set and pink hello kitty balls for my daughter.  It's for her 3rd birthday so i'm just hoping she likes golf as much as her dad.

Posted Images

I bought the insignia golf tees.  They say that they last longer and a better for the environment.  I do not see them lasting longer, but it is great to know that they are good for the environment i guess.

My first post! Anyways, i went looking for clubs today.  Decided to get the cobra s3 max to help out my struggling game! i ended up getting them for 300 out the door, which was nice.  Also got a box of top flite d2+ straight balls.  Going to try the feel version next time, as i hear they play better.

Swapped out my 56/11 Vokey SW for a used MacGregor VIP 56 SW.  Had to re-grip and plug it (I play 1 inch over).  The Vokey was chewing up all of my golf balls, every time I hit one it would put a huge scuff on a brand new Pro-V1x!

I bought a new putter (TaylorMade Est 79 TM-110) to replace my old one which felt like hitting a steel ball with a hunk of iron and it was terrible. Great feel. Plus the pro shop messed up the tag (said it was $00.00 which I knew wasn't right and it was actually $130) so they gave it to me for $75

Arizona Arnold Palmer, 99 cent great value size edition.

Hate going to a shop, spending 30 minutes trying 8 different clubs in their simulator, only to leave empty handed.  At least I can continue to say I have never been to the local shop without buying something.

Originally Posted by Peleus

Arizona Arnold Palmer, 99 cent great value size edition.

Hate going to a shop, spending 30 minutes trying 8 different clubs in their simulator, only to leave empty handed.  At least I can continue to say I have never been to the local shop without buying something.

8 different clubs, and you couldn't find the clubs you liked? Geeez you must be picky.

Originally Posted by mpeck24

My first post! Anyways, i went looking for clubs today.  Decided to get the cobra s3 max to help out my struggling game! i ended up getting them for 300 out the door, which was nice.  Also got a box of top flite d2+ straight balls.  Going to try the feel version next time, as i hear they play better.

Played these for my first time today! Don't laugh, but i shot 12 under my best score ever! shot a 91 today!  I really liked the clubs, 4-6 were still hard to hit, but better, and 7-gw were terrific.  Should have shot about 7 under what i did, but those damn sand traps!!! :D

I had my Driver regripped, first time in probably 4 years - it is a small local shop that is part of a 9 hole course. Talked to the guy for about 15 minutes and decided to take in my old Persimmon woods and have them reconditioned so I can display them.

My sons think it is hilarious that I have golf clubs made out of wood, that I want to get "fixed".

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I replaced my oldest pair of golf shoes.  The old Nike 2009 Tiger Woods Air Zooms hit the trash can and were replaced with these.....

93030901-540x539-0-0_Adidas+adidas+Tour+360+4+0+Black+Black+Silver+Adid.jpg

Adidas Tour360 4.0..........black with silver stripes.   I also have a pair of the ADIPURE that I love, so I decided on another pair of ADIDAS.

• iacas changed the title to Last (Golf) Thing You Bought