IGNORED

Best looking set of irons

Note: This thread is 4374 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by bplewis24

^^^ I don't like their logo, but the first two sets are pretty nice looking.

Brandon

Fair enough, everyone has to have their own preference of course!

Mitch

Mizuno MP 68's are by far a great set of irons.. Those will be my next ones, no doubt. But I do love my Split VR's!

68's get my vote too

• Upvote 1

Definitely MP-59's for me.

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Miura, Epon, Mizuno

In the order in which it appeals to you

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

For a 0 to 14 handicap......nothing better than the Mizuno MP-53's with Project X shafts.

I'm a 17 and dropping.....they are really sweet.

Originally Posted by Fozcycle

For a 0 to 14 handicap......nothing better than the Mizuno MP-53's with Project X shafts.

I'm a 17 and dropping.....they are really sweet.

Yes, those are beautiful shafts.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Thanks Sean......we'll find out tomorrow when I go 18 in the morning, then 9 hole two man best ball followed by a two man scramble.....It's St Patrick's day so I'll be wearing the green for luck.

My vote certainly goes to the wilson staff FGv2 irons. I'd save up for a set, but they look like they have a lot of bounce and I prefer much less. Mizuno doesn't make an ugly iron, especially their blades.

In My Bag:

Adams Super LS 9.5˚ driver, Aldila Phenom NL 65TX
Adams Super LS 15˚ fairway, Kusala black 72x
Adams Super LS 18˚ fairway, Aldila Rip'd NV 75TX
Adams Idea pro VST hybrid, 21˚, RIP Alpha 105x
Adams DHY 24˚, RIP Alpha 89x
5-PW Maltby TE irons, KBS C taper X, soft stepped once 130g
Mizuno T4, 54.9 KBS Wedge X
Mizuno R12 60.5, black nickel, KBS Wedge X
Odyssey Metal X #1 putter 
Bridgestone E5, Adidas samba bag, True Linkswear Stealth

Originally Posted by Jon Robert

The best looking irons are the ones that fit you and you know beyond any doubt will deliver the shot. They may be less than pretty but so are many wives that are dearly loved.

Sorry but that's ridiculous. "best looking" most definitely does not mean "the best for your game"

By your logic my little Toyota Yaris is the best looking car in the world because it's perfect for me with the limited parking around my home, insurance, miles per gallon and price of the vehicle. Quite clearly though in reality there are a lot better looking cars out there.

Best looking = Best aesthetic appearance; it has nothing at all to do with performance.

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Adams Pro Black MBs

Yonex Ezone MBs

Scratch TD SB-1

Honorable mention: Wilson/Staff FG-62

In the Ogio Chamber Cart Bag w/ Ogio X4 Synergy Push Cart: Driver: Adams Super LS 7.5* w/ Harrison Striper H2 60x Fairway: Adams Tight Lies 16* Fairway Wood w/ Harrison Mugen Black 70x Irons: Adams Idea Pro Black CB1 Irons w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (3-PW) Wedges: Yururi Raw Gekku w/ Project X 6.0 Flighted Steel Shafts (53, 57, & 61) Putter: Never Compromise Gambler Straight Ball: Srixon Z-Star/Z-Star XV Tour Yellow GPS: Garmin Approach G6 Shoes: True Linkswear

Originally Posted by Dirtsquirrel

I need to ask Lblack14 - what iron is that? Gets my vote for sure!

Nakashima NP2.

If you like simple, clean and classy, IMO it's hard to beat these.

Screenshot2012-03-26at92354AM.png

• Upvote 1

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

I recently bought a new set of Wilson Staff blades. All they say is 'Tour Blade' on them. I asked the seller if they were a new model in the Staff line, and he said they were actually a re-issue of a classic FG model (FG2 I think) made for one of the large distributors. Anyway, they are drop dead gorgeous!

$(KGrHqQOKjwE2LgMfPY5BNpM1jncY!~~_35.jpg

Before that, I had Macgreggor MT pro M blades, (my son is now playing them), and they are pretty easy on the eyes also...

dak4n6

Note: This thread is 4374 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!