IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

Season 2 of Mindhunter finally drops tomorrow.   This is one of my favorite original Netflix series.   Season one is an easy birdie.   It was just about an eagle, but lost points due to not having enough Anna Torv in it.  

I’m 3/4 of the way through the first season of Patriot on Amazon Prime.   I love it so far.  

Corey

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

HBO's Succession is soooo good. I hate everyone (well, I'm rooting for the Asian Vaulter guy), they all suck, but I can't stop watching.

Also HBO's, Our Boys is compelling. Not Amazon's The Boys. HBO's Our Boys.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

9 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

HBO's Succession is soooo good. I hate everyone (well, I'm rooting for the Asian Vaulter guy), they all suck, but I can't stop watching.

Also HBO's, Our Boys is compelling. Not Amazon's The Boys. HBO's Our Boys.

I have a hard time watching shows or movies where there is no one to root for or they are all bad. 

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

15 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

I have a hard time watching shows or movies where there is no one to root for or they are all bad. 

Oh, I'm rooting for them all to destroy themselves. Big time. The Vaulter guy is gonna go down too, although I like him, he's a douchebag.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

5 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Oh, I'm rooting for them all to destroy themselves. Big time. The Vaulter guy is gonna go down too, although I like him, he's a douchebag.

LOL!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• 1 month later...

Just finished season 2 of Disenchantment. It's a decent show, but it doesn't fill the hole that Futurama left.

I still watch Futurama reruns, though, so I'm good 😃

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

2 hours ago, iacas said:

Brian Cox Game GIF by SuccessionHBO

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Finally finished up The Americans. I wasn't in love with how it ended, but it wasn't bad. It was pretty decent.

americansfinalemain.jpg

What will become of Philip and Elizabeth Jennings? Or Stan? Or Paige? Or Mail Robot? Only one way to find out...
30-the-americans-2.w1200.h630.jpg

“START” is one of the best TV finales in years.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Anybody subscribing to the new Disney streaming service?

Steve

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

I’m going to wait a month or two.  They’re supposed to be doing weekly installments of their new shows, so I’ll wait a bit to satisfy my binge urge.  

The Mandalorian looks awesome. 

Corey

39 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

I’m going to wait a month or two.  They’re supposed to be doing weekly installments of their new shows, so I’ll wait a bit to satisfy my binge urge.  

The Mandalorian looks awesome. 

That's the reason why I'll subscribe. Plus it's supposed to have ALL OF THE SIMPSONS.

Steve

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

That's the reason why I'll subscribe. Plus it's supposed to have ALL OF THE SIMPSONS.

Me personally, I’m really looking forward to a rewatch of Gargoyles. 

Corey

Mandalorian tonight, baby!

Steve

Schitt's Creek is pretty funny.  The characters are annoying, or at least I found them to be, for a little while; but, they become very likable.  

57 minutes ago, ncates00 said:

Schitt's Creek is pretty funny.  The characters are annoying, or at least I found them to be, for a little while; but, they become very likable.  

There's gonna be a popup in NY and LA.

cafe_booth-h_2019.jpg

The three-day experience will be open Nov. 22-24 in Los Angeles and Dec. 13-15 in New York and will allow fans to step into the fictional town's Cafe...

Steve

On 11/11/2019 at 4:34 PM, nevets88 said:

I get a year for free from Verizon. Tried to start an account at lunch and was having issues, forgot about it until now. Will try again tomorrow.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread