IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

LOL, I was wondering if somebody was gonna come on here and say "that isn't Billy Bob Thornton" but I thought, nah, no one's dumb enough to think that I think Bob Odenkirk is Billy Bob Thornton?

LOL.

No, both Thornton and Odenkirk are on the show. That's the only photo I could find though from the series.

I was just pointing out that it looked like BO to me, because I figured I may have been wrong ... seeing as how he is supposed to be busy right now with Better Call Saul ... opening in November, I believe!!

My fault, my fault.

Yea, it's supposedly not a main role for Odenkirk. I don't think people know much about the story right now.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My fault, my fault.

Yea, it's supposedly not a main role for Odenkirk. I don't think people know much about the story right now.

Doesn't matter.  If they can all pull off the @cipher accents and there is good dialogue (hopefully the Coens are "hands on" in their EP role) then it'll be good. :-P

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

My fault, my fault.

Doesn't matter.  If they can all pull off the @cipher accents and there is good dialogue (hopefully the Coens are "hands on" in their EP role) then it'll be good.

Oh definitely, I'm super excited. Yea, the DVR will be ready to go whenever Fargo premiers. It's gonna be on FX in April.

Constantine

Doesn't matter.  If they can all pull off the @cipher accents and there is good dialogue (hopefully the Coens are "hands on" in their EP role) then it'll be good.

What is this going to air on?  With regard to my accent, why do you think I never post any videos with my voice on them?  Or if I do I remove them shortly after. ;-) Can't stand the sound of my voice...doncha know.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

What is this going to air on?

One of these ... I think:

:-P

With regard to my accent, why do you think I never post any videos with my voice on them?  Or if I do I remove them shortly after.     Can't stand the sound of my voice...doncha know.

If you sign off all of your swing videos with an "Oh, geez" or a "you betcha," then I'll sign off all of mine with  "like, fer sure," or "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatareyoudoinghere, Stuart??"  Deal?? :beer:

One of these ... I think:

Do you think I can get one of dem der ****raptions at Tracor Supply? :-D

You betcha!

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

If you sign off all of your swing videos with an "Oh, geez" or a "you betcha," then I'll sign off all of mine with  "like, fer sure," or "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatareyoudoinghere, Stuart??"  Deal??:beer:

Consider this my official endorsement. :-D I want to hear you describe your route to the driving range. "I took the 5, got off at..." P.S. I'm realizing now that my examples get shorter and shorter every time I try to quote one of those skits. The 5 is the only road in California I know.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Consider this my official endorsement.

I want to hear you describe your route to the driving range. "I took the 5, got off at..."

P.S. I'm realizing now that my examples get shorter and shorter every time I try to quote one of those skits. The 5 is the only road in California I know.

No worries.  I live south of just about every freeway except the 5 and drive south to get to work, so you wouldn't be wrong.

"Listen Stuart!  Why don't you just get on El Toro Road to the 5, and take the 5 down to Avenida Pico, and turn right towards El Camino Real, then make another right at the EZ Lube."

It'll air on FX @cipher

Thanks.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONT-raptions.  Be careful there!!!!!!!!

Oops, a little too "edgy"? LOL, my bad.

Nate

Has anyone seen True Detective , with Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey?  Going to watch the first episode tonight

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Has anyone seen True Detective , with Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey?  Going to watch the fifrst episode tonight

Scroll up a bit. A few of us liked it.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Scroll up a bit. A few of us liked it.

lol I can't be bothered to do that :doh:

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

There's a Danish/Swedish show that FX's The Bridge is based on. The US ver is meh, the BBC made a version too, but Bron/Broen is excellent. On Hulu or Hulu+ not sure which. Denmark is killing it with Borgen, The Killing and Broen.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Oops, I'm dumb. The IMDB link I first provided has 12 photos included of the set. [URL=http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2474956288/tt2802850?ref_=ttmi_mi_all_sf_1]http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2474956288/tt2802850?ref_=ttmi_mi_all_sf_1[/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/89776/] [/URL] It'll air on FX @cipher

Martin Freeman (Sherlock), Billy Bob Thorton, Oliver Platt, Keith Carradine. Just based on that casting, I'll watch, trailers unseen.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

My laptop crapped out this week, so I'm forced to actually watch real tv as opposed to torrents. Color me unhappy. No episode 2 of True Detective for a few days. The season finale of Sleepy Hollow airs tomorrow, and I'm hoping it will be as enjoyable as the first eleven episodes have been. Catching up on the past few episodes of Almost Human has been great as well. Kennex in anger management class was hilarious. I'm not the biggest fan of reality shows, but Timber Kings has me interested.

Corey