IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

I saw the whole uk series! It was good for about 4 - 5 seasons, it was just something fresh & original, a bit dark and daring yet always with a comedic touch throughout, after the 5th series the comedy fell away and it started to lose it's appeal and viewers, did run for 11 seasons though, so must have kept a large following!

Gaz Lee

Wow, I just finished season 4 of Shameless (the finale for S4 was last night) and wow. Great season! Season 3 was mediocre, but they hit one out of the park this year, I thought. Really enjoyed all the stories. Man, this show really goes deep into the dark side at times, but does it well.  So this makes seasons 1,2, and 4 as the three good seasons in the series IMO. I was nervous they were spiraling downhill after season 3, which seemed kind of like a rehash of the previous two seasons, but they won me back with S4... and you know, looking back on three now after having seen four, I can actually appreciate it a bit more. I really don't know too many people who watch this show. The subject matter is pretty crazy sometimes, but overall, I've enjoyed it a lot.  PS- Seen a bit of the original UK series... I definitely like this more. Same people who made the original, so it's cool to see them do the story with money this time (the original is pretty budget).

Definately one of my favorite shows the finale was awesome an i loved how they through that surprise at the end cant wait for next season

Prison Break fell victim to the same crap that most network television shows fell victim too: great initial plot followed by overacting, cheesy camera work, silly plot holes, not knowing when to stop, and really bad in-show soundtracks. Think Lost, or even Walking Dead (although AMC is usually better than ABC/NBC/CBS), Walking has some pretty extremely unnatural moments so far, but is still entertaining. Nonetheless, Prison Break S1-2 were very well thought out and very intriguing to say the least. Certainly worth a watch if you can stomach the occaisional networky-like blunder.

I know this is an old post, but I've been watching Prison Break on Netflix, and I think @tuffluck nailed it. Really cool premise for a show, but some of the parts are barely watchable as a network show. They try very hard to build suspense going into every commercial break, yada-yada the important parts, and beg you to suspend disbelief. Characters are great though, despicable as they may be.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My wife has been slowly making her way through the first season of LOST, and nearly a month later she's down to the last two episodes of season one. I can't wait to see/hear her reaction to what awaits Arnzt.

Corey

My wife has been slowly making her way through the first season of LOST, and nearly a month later she's down to the last two episodes of season one. I can't wait to see/hear her reaction to what awaits Arnzt.

"Dude, you've got some Arzt on you."

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Also WTF is a ship doing in the middle of an island. WTF is in the hatch?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

It's been pretty entertaining watching her jump at least once during most episodes.  She scares pretty easy.

Corey

Anyone else watching Bates Motel on A&E;?

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

Putter: Carbite Polar Balanced DC, Tiger Shark Oversized Grip 31"

Mad Men just started up again tonight. I was lucky enough to get the privilege of covering it for the website I work for.

Anyone else watch the premiere tonight?

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Weddings in the Game Of Thrones world totally suck!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Gonna give "Fargo" a shot tonight. Looks real interesting and I like Billy Bob.

Yep, me too. Got the DVR set right now. Looking forward to it. It airs at 10PM eastern if anyone was wondering and didn't feel like look it up.

On FX.

Constantine

I know this is an old post, but I've been watching Prison Break on Netflix, and I think @tuffluck nailed it. Really cool premise for a show, but some of the parts are barely watchable as a network show. They try very hard to build suspense going into every commercial break, yada-yada the important parts, and beg you to suspend disbelief. Characters are great though, despicable as they may be.

Honestly, one of my all time favorites - the only problem was that they had to finish due to being cancelled so there is a 2 hour movie (that really sucked) that should have been played before the last 10 minutes of the finale.

The first couple of seasons, they really caught me off guard - the wife gets a little pissed off when it becomes my go to bed show again since she does not believe in watching shows more than once.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Been watching Vikings on History Online.

Good show!

Vikings is ridiculous good.     Last episode when Ragnar finally took care of Yar Borg was epic ... he took it like a man - gotta give him that.   INtroduction of the new Earl Lagatha is a nice twist - I think Ragnar still has a thing for her ...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Agree with you on all points. This show is huge in China. On par with LOST (popularity) here.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Originally Posted by phan52

Gonna give "Fargo" a shot tonight. Looks real interesting and I like Billy Bob.

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Yep, me too. Got the DVR set right now. Looking forward to it. It airs at 10PM eastern if anyone was wondering and didn't feel like look it up.

On FX.

All I can say is, wow. They put a lot on the plate for a first episode. Worth sticking with it. I understand that it will be just a ten-episode series, a la True Detective.

Bill M