IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

Is it over?

I guess the ending was a bit of a cliff-hanger. I watched every episode too. I actually think it was pretty well done.

And if "Under the Dome" can get an entire next season, I hope Tyrant can. It's not even on a major network, after all.

P.S. Plus… Moran Atias .

I hope it's not.  But it doesn't seem like one that would get a 2nd season.

Well, I guess there are about 3 ladies on the show that are just gorgeous, I agree.  If you like dark sultry smoky steaming types.  Or athletic trim blonds for that matter.

Bill - 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If you like dark sultry smoky steaming types.  Or athletic trim blonds for that matter.

Um, yes.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

• Administrator
Um, yes.

Agreed. :-D

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Just finished The Shield. Could have never guessed the ending. Very satisfying. Highly recommend marathoning this if you've never seen it.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I'm just about finished the pilot for Suits. I detest law shows, but holy shit am I impressed. A lot. That doesn't happen a lot for me with television.

Corey

Still not sure I even really like The Leftovers, but holy crap that finale was exciting.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Still not sure I even really like The Leftovers, but holy crap that finale was exciting.

Its different and its interesting.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Its different and its interesting.

Yeah, I quit it and came back. That finale was pretty good.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Yup lol. I've watched 7 of them.

Dumbest show ever but my 22 yr old has gotten me to watch 4 or 5 eps. Funny as hell but I can only take small doses, spread out about 5 months.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Anyone else catch the season 7 premier of Sons of Anarchy last night?

It wasn't available online last light so us cord-cutters have to wait until tonight to watch.

Dan

i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff

It wasn't available online last light so us cord-cutters have to wait until tonight to watch.

Well hopefully that means you get to watch it without commercials... or at least shorter ones. I had watched all prior seasons online, so it was weird with commercials. At any rate, it looks like it's going to be an intense season!

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

Well hopefully that means you get to watch it without commercials... or at least shorter ones. I had watched all prior seasons online, so it was weird with commercials. At any rate, it looks like it's going to be an intense season!

As a long time cordcutter, I watch most of my tv dramas this way, no commercials. I cannot stand commercials in tv dramas anymore. I'd rather wait and miss it live or do the delay thing.

Steve

As a long time cordcutter, I watch most of my tv dramas this way, no commercials. I cannot stand commercials in tv dramas anymore. I'd rather wait and miss it live or do the delay thing.

I'm new to cord cutting.  I got a mohu leaf last weekend and it works surprisingly well.  With that and a "borrowed" cable login (gets me into fx, amc, hbogo, and whatever else I have yet to discover), netflix, hulu plus and a chromecast, I'm not missing a whole lot.  I was worried about live sports, but most events are carried over the air on the networks.  $16/mo when Verizon wanted me to pay $100 to add their most basic level of cable service.

hulu plus has a lot of commercials though.  I may cancel it.

Dan

i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff

I'm new to cord cutting.  I got a mohu leaf last weekend and it works surprisingly well.  With that and a "borrowed" cable login (gets me into fx, amc, hbogo, and whatever else I have yet to discover), netflix, hulu plus and a chromecast, I'm not missing a whole lot.  I was worried about live sports, but most events are carried over the air on the networks.  $16/mo when Verizon wanted me to pay $100 to add their most basic level of cable service. hulu plus has a lot of commercials though.  I may cancel it.

Yeah, the only channel I can't stream so far with my parents' account is FX. It's crazy how many providers are on that dropdown list. I keep Hulu+ because Charlie Rose and the artsy-fartsy art house movie Criterion Collection. No commercials are played during the above. There's a decent selection of sports you can stream with a cable account as well. I have a computer attached to the antenna so I have a DVR for OTA. That's how I get the slow motion swing clips into the tournament threads quickly. Appointment tv has gone by the wayside for me. Only major sports events and Game of Thrones merit real time watching.

Steve