IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevets88

I don't understand how you can't access via Hulu? If you can post on TST via a desktop browser, you can access this:

http://www.hulu.com/wayward-pines

I was at the bookstore and couldn't resist skimming through the last book in the trilogy. Even though I know the ending, I'll keep tabs on the show, it's pretty good.

I meant I don't subscribe to Hulu, I already pay for Netflix and Amazon Prime, don't really need another.

Click the link. Wayward Pines is free. Episodes have expiration dates though. This is how Hulu confuses people. Hulu is free on a desktop browser, but not all of it. But Hulu you have to pay to use on a mobile device, Roku, etc... I just clicked on the link from Chrome, I'm not even logged into Hulu and played the first episode.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Click the link. Wayward Pines is free. Episodes have expiration dates though. This is how Hulu confuses people. Hulu is free on a desktop browser, but not all of it. But Hulu you have to pay to use on a mobile device, Roku, etc... I just clicked on the link from Chrome, I'm not even logged into Hulu and played the first episode.

oh, wow, didn't know that, thanks!

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

This was the True Detective season 2 opening I was hoping for. Jeez, this season is really depressing.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 2 weeks later...
There's trailers out for TWD, Fear The Walking Dead, and Ash vs. The Evil Dead. That's a whole lot of zombies. I've slowly been watching The Shield for the first time over the past few weeks. It's okay so far, not mind blowing or anything like that, but I'm able to get into it more than I could The Wire.

Corey

• 2 weeks later...

Fargo trailer. Worth watching just to hear Ted Danson say Minnesota.

Steve

Fringe

News Radio

Barney Miller

Northern Exposure

... I am sure there are more but these came to my mind first.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Just watched the premiere of the Jim Gaffigan Show. Dude is hilarious.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Key & Peele, so funny... NSFW (language)

Steve

Sharknado 3. Oh Hell No! Par only because it is so bad

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Sharknado 3. Oh Hell No!

Par only because it is so bad

I heard on the radio they are making a Sharknado 4....I've only seen the first one.  How is 2 and 3?

Driver: Cobra Fly Z Plus, Stock Stiff,  10.5
3 Wood: TaylorMade AeroBurner, Stock Stiff, 15.0
3 Hybrid: Nike Vapor Speed, Stock Stiff, 20.0
4 to GW: Mizuno JPX EZ, KBS Tour 120
54: Cleveland Tour Action, Standard Bounce
58: Nike VR Vx3x Grooves, Toe Sweep
Putter: Odyssey Versa
Grips: Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G
Ball: Titleist NXT Tour

"Golf is not a game of good shots.  It's a game of bad shots." - Ben Hogan

I heard on the radio they are making a Sharknado 4....I've only seen the first one.  How is 2 and 3?

Pretty much just like the first one.  Cheesy.  Acting is terrible, it's like that bad accident that everyone slows down to watch.  Mark Cuban as the president shooting the sharks with a shotgun was too funny.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

7 Days in Hell, very funny at the expense of the English and the super traditional All England Club. Similar to mockumentaries like Spinal Tap and Best in Show.

Steve

Any Continuum (SyFy channel) fans here? Wife and I just started Season 1/Episode 1. Seems like it might be pretty good (7.8 starts on imdb--> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1954347/).  They've got an interesting world they've created in 2077, and then thrown a few characters back into present day.

There is a different show called Continuum that gets confusing. Both started in 2012 from what I can tell. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2309131/?ref_=fn_al_tt_5). I don't know anything about that other one, but stumbled on it looking for these clips below.

Trailer (after watching episode 1, the trailer doesn't seem to do it justice):

Love the lead actress Rachel Nichols. The outfit she wears in Episode 1 is quite nice. Columbia University grad with double major in math/econ.  Then modeled to pay for graduate school and stumbled into acting.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Any Continuum (SyFy channel) fans here? Wife and I just started Season 1/Episode 1. Seems like it might be pretty good (7.8 starts on imdb--> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1954347/).  They've got an interesting world they've created in 2077, and then thrown a few characters back into present day.

There is a different show called Continuum that gets confusing. Both started in 2012 from what I can tell. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2309131/?ref_=fn_al_tt_5). I don't know anything about that other one, but stumbled on it looking for these clips below.

Love the lead actress Rachel Nichols. The outfit she wears in Episode 1 is quite nice. Columbia University grad with double major in math/econ.  Then modeled to pay for graduate school and stumbled into acting.

I dropped it halfway in because it became more of a police procedural. I'm watching a new SyFy show, Dark Matter - it's taking its time to develop, but has potential but spaceships dammit.

Steve

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandallT

I dropped it halfway in because it became more of a police procedural. I'm watching a new SyFy show, Dark Matter - it's taking its time to develop, but has potential but spaceships dammit.

Ok, cool. I may take a look. I'll give Continuum a few more episodes, but I did enjoy the initial setup of Episode 1. Lots of ingredients for a decent show, and the stunning and tight police fashions of 2077 didn't hurt- Rachel looked amazing.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Ok, cool. I may take a look. I'll give Continuum a few more episodes, but I did enjoy the initial setup of Episode 1. Lots of ingredients for a decent show, and the stunning and tight police fashions of 2077 didn't hurt- Rachel looked amazing.

Continuum good, I've kept up with it. Not great but solid.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm well into season four of The Shield. This show has some very excellent plots and subplots. And I like how it was tackling current event issues of the day. But what has been killing it for me has been the acting. There's a few good actors in there, but for the most part this show plays like amateur theatre on television. The Strike Team is particularly cringe worthy. Unless the guys playing Lem and Shane are real ex cops whom they cast for realism, yikes. While I'm bitching, this season of True Detective has been painfully slow. And there's a little too much angst going on. I just about have the time to do a binge of this seasons Hannibal. Hopefully it's good.

Corey