IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

17 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

Heh, after watching episode 4 I had to jump back to the menu to make sure I didn't mess up and miss an episode somewhere. 

I finished season 2 of Lost In Space yesterday.  If you enjoyed the first, this one should be right up your alley.

I'm on episode 4 of season 2 of Looooooossssst iiiiinnnnnn Spppppaaacccceeeeeeeee!!!! The first episode dragged a little, but once they started getting into trouble, it was fun times.

The Witcher, the time jumps are not obvious, at least for me. When I figured out they were jumping around, then it became easier.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

21 hours ago, nevets88 said:

The Witcher, the time jumps are not obvious, at least for me. When I figured out they were jumping around, then it became easier.

Yea the timelines aren't exactly concurrent. Or linear. There are clues dropped here and there but if you don't know the backstory of the main characters I can see how it can be confusing.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

On 12/28/2019 at 12:25 AM, Warren Zevon said:

Man, I really enjoyed the finale of the Mandalorian.  I think I'm going to watch it again.

I agree! This is one of the best series i have seen in a long time!

-- Robert

In my bag: :ping:  G400 (10.5 degrees) | :callaway: Diablo Edge 5 Wood |:callaway: X-Hot 3 Hybrid | spacer.png 4 - PW Hybrid D350 Combo | :vokey:SM4 50, SM5 58, SM6 54 & 56 Wedges | :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 | :bushnell: Tour V4 Rangefinder | :bagboy:Defender Cart Bag

3 episodes into CBS’s Evil, not sure what to make of it. It’s walking a very thin tightrope between what’s real and what’s not. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Apple TV+ Six episodes into For All Mankind. This show is really good. 

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

poster-780.jpg

Netflix original, Season 4 coming in April

Edited by snapfade

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

Finished For All Mankind. Great alt-history show and space!

Seven episodes into Little America. Birdie. Keep a box of tissues handy.

Steve

This Stephen King show. HBO, The Outsider. Finally caught up. It is really good. 

I’m surprised I like Apple’s Dickinson. It’s an odd duck but it’s entertaining. 

Picard episode one was good. Such a great actor. 

Steve

9 hours ago, nevets88 said:

This Stephen King show. HBO, The Outsider. Finally caught up. It is really good. 

I’m surprised I like Apple’s Dickinson. It’s an odd duck but it’s entertaining. 

Picard episode one was good. Such a great actor. 

Is Picard worth the cost of CBS live streaming? I do really like Steward as an actor.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

6 hours ago, boogielicious said:

Is Picard worth the cost of CBS live streaming? I do really like Steward as an actor.

Maybe there are some other shows on it you'd want to watch in addition? I like BrainDead, Evil. The Good Wife and The Good Fight are popular. There's also old shows, like Mission Impossible and Twilight Zone (new version too). I think M*A*S*H?

Steve

36 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Maybe there are some other shows on it you'd want to watch in addition? I like BrainDead, Evil. The Good Wife and The Good Fight are popular. There's also old shows, like Mission Impossible and Twilight Zone (new version too). I think M*A*S*H?

The Star Trek was pretty good.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

5 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

The Star Trek was pretty good.

It was. I assumed he already watched it, but I've no idea. I think Short Treks is there too.

Steve

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

I'll have to think about it. My neighbor tried it.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

On 1/22/2020 at 3:30 PM, nevets88 said:

Finished For All Mankind. Great alt-history show and space!

It took me a few tries to get through the pilot, but eight episodes in I’m hooked.   Like bad. 

Corey

On 1/29/2020 at 6:31 AM, boogielicious said:

I've watched the first two episodes.   The show grabs you early and doesn't let go.   Patrick Steward is amazing and the show is very well written. 

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny