IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

I will have to check it out sometime.  I just started watching TPB and it has some pretty funny s**t in it.

Canadian show and it is/was filmed in Prince Edward Island, my birthplace :dance:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Canadian show and it is/was filmed in Prince Edward Island, my birthplace:dance:

Nice, I love it.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

Nice, I love it.

Caused a big spike in pepperoni sales!

I also started chaining up my BBQ ever since seeing that show. ;-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Caused a big spike in pepperoni sales! I also started chaining up my BBQ ever since seeing that show.;-)

You don't eat chicken strips and get drunk though? ;)

Nate

You don't eat chicken strips and get drunk though? ;)

Ha Ha, yeah I bring the toaster oven out to the front lawn with an extension cord and we sit around in lawn chairs drinking Canadian Club while the nuggets cook. Class all the way, sometimes we even spring for the "good ones".

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Ha Ha, yeah I bring the toaster oven out to the front lawn with an extension cord and we sit around in lawn chairs drinking Canadian Club while the nuggets cook. Class all the way, sometimes we even spring for the "good ones".

Sounds like a heck of a party to me. I would be game!

Nate

I thought Trailer Park Boys went downhill pretty bad after the sixth season.  Maybe it was just because there was no more Corey and Trevor.

I've been taking a break from my weekly shows for the last little while.  I've been on a Young Justice kick lately.  Yeah, it's a cartoon developed to push a toy line, but for a kids show it's really well done.

Corey

Watching this now. People say it's like West Wing, but I'd say it's somewhere between TWW and House of Cards.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Hate to say it, but I'm actually kind of enjoying the Walking Dead this season. I know I complain about the plot and dialogue constantly, but this year has been a lot of fun. I'm loving the Governor -- err -- I mean "Brian," right now. That guy is out of his mind, and it's very entertaining. I definitely don't want to go to the range anytime soon with him

Haha, actually, I wouldn't mind if they made "Brian" the main character and got rid of Rick and his gang... that'd be a good show, I think.  The Gov' is easily the strongest character IMO.

Agreed.  I've really enjoyed season 4 so far.  Last nights ending was :beer: !

I'm looking forward to seeing season 2 of 'The Following' which will start-up in January with a 2-night (Sun/Mon) premier.

So apparently some of the shows I really liked will be remade in the US. I mentioned these in posts above.

Broadchurch - coming to FOX. Anna Gunn to costar w/David Tennant.

Borgen - coming to NBC. No idea how the heck they're gonna port the Danish parliament to our 2 party system.

Black Mirror - one episode, rights bought by Robert Downey Jr to make a movie.

Just finished Utopia (UK ch 4). Conspiracy thriller. Very violent and bleak though but an awesome and entertaining watch. Will any brave US network pick this up?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Just finished the series finale of Sopranos last night. I can see why a lot of people were upset. I do think it was a little cruel, but I am content, as I was expecting worse.

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

- The Walking Dead

- Grimm

- Sleepy Hollow

- Vikings (can't wait for Ragnar's return)

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

- Vikings (can't wait for Ragnar's return)

+1 on VIkings. Great show! Ragnar knows how to lead a raiding party, yet he's got the political smarts not usually associated with "barbarians".

On a side note, I had a conversation with two friends about the show.  One, like me, has a lot of Norse ancestry and really liked the show. The other guy couldn't understand all the violence the Vikings wreaked on the poor English. He wondered why the present day Norwegians seemed so nice and kindly. We told him that current Norwegians are descendents of the wimps who stayed behind while the real Vikings sailed off to conquer and settle other lands.  Made sense to us, anyway. :-)

Four more months until Vikings returns. There's a trailer for the new season, but watch it at your own risk. And Banshee comes back in January. Really excited for that.

Corey

Four more months until Vikings returns. There's a trailer for the new season, but watch it at your own risk.

And Banshee comes back in January. Really excited for that.

Oh boy, from the look of the preview, Ragnar's gonna be a whole new kind of PI$$ED after his bro wacks his buddy (wife thinks it may be a vision or dream ... we shall see) !!

http://www.history.com/shows/vikings/videos/vikings-season-2-sneak?m=51896f6e2acad

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Anyone happen to check out the premiere of bonnie and clyde last night? I think its great to see tv stations putting out shows that sometimes test the audiences feelings toward certain things gives people a since of adrenaline that we cant seem to get in everyday life