IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

Four episodes into Electric Dreams. It's uneven, but the good episodes are very good. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The office was great. Rewatching all seasons on Netflix. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

I was just noticing. So much sci fi on"tv" lately. Black Mirror, Electric Dreams, Dark, Star Trek, Travelers. 

Also Altered Carbon, The Expanse, Man in the High Castle streaming soon. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

11 hours ago, nevets88 said:

I was just noticing. So much sci fi on"tv" lately. Black Mirror, Electric Dreams, Dark, Star Trek, Travelers. 

Also Altered Carbon, The Expanse, Man in the High Castle streaming soon. 

What’s the release date for Man In The High Castle?  I really enjoy that show.  

Corey

9 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

What’s the release date for Man In The High Castle?  I really enjoy that show.  

Dunno, saw the trailer in Electric Dreams so source is official. Gonna guess March. Everyone avoiding Olympics. 

Steve

Huh, Meghan Markle was in Fringe

IMG_8076.JPGIMG_8077.JPG

Steve

Fringe is one of my all time favorites.   John Noble is brilliant as Walter Bishop.  

I did a binge binge of the first (and only) season of The Mist.  Aside from a couple of weak characters, I actually thought it wasn’t half bad.   

Im eagerly awaiting Altered Carbon next week.  

Corey

So Babylon Berlin, 2 seasons, is on US Netflix now. Lots of good word of mouth going around about it. Looking forward to watching.

Steve

7 minutes ago, Marty2019 said:

I've seen the first two episodes of Counterpart on Starz.  It's pretty good.  Extremely well acted.  Especially J. K. Simmons. 

I'm going to wait for that to finish then binge it.

Steve

The Good Place is done, so sad, second season didn't disappoint. 

Halfway through Germany's Babylon Berlin - described as "cabaret on cocaine" does it no justice. Hard to describe - it's a detective/cop, political, historical drama with a hedonist/musical bent.

Japan's Erased is pretty good, why not another time travel show?

Steve

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

The Good Place is done, so sad, second season didn't disappoint.

Right when you think you see what's coming, they come up with something totally new. Wow.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Finished Babylon Berlin. It was good the first half then it got really good. Was at the edge of my seat at the end there. Definitely worth the binge. I see why it was so popular in Germany and U.K.  

On 2/2/2018 at 10:32 AM, iacas said:

Right when you think you see what's coming, they come up with something totally new. Wow.

I think he learned from his peer Lindelof. The writing is so good. So funny. 

Chidi Anaaaa - Kendrick?

Great casting as well. 

Steve

Just finished Parks and Recreation. Never watched it when it was on. Funny show. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

I just watched American Vandal all the way through on Netflix. One of the most laugh out loud funny shows I've seen just because of how seriously all of the characters treat everything. 

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

2 hours ago, jmanbooyaa said:

Just finished Parks and Recreation. Never watched it when it was on. Funny show. 

I've been meaning to binge this forever, keep getting stuck in season 1. On like episode 5. If I could just make it past the season I hear so many good things about it.

Steve