IGNORED

PURE Grips

1 hour ago, boogielicious said:

What’s your address again?

Thief Burglar GIF by State Champs

I keep them under heavy lock and key. 

open-the-vault-gta-online.gif.4c21a81ec8bbbf3b012444b7bdc0095b.gif

• Funny 1

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
3 hours ago, colin007 said:

Pretty steep on the shipping and handling for very slow shipping

I didn't pay any S&H.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

3 minutes ago, iacas said:

I didn't pay any S&H.

I am pretty sure I paid some S&H for the grips. I remember trying adding another set of grips, maybe if it was price dependent, to see if it took off the S&H. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I paid around $11 for shipping.

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

• Administrator

Maybe the threshold for free shipping was $100.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I paid $12.88 on a net $77 order for shipping.  It’s a real shame that Pure went out of business.  I had it noted down to get them for my regrips.  These won’t go on right away, but I intended to get a set in my favorite color once I was ready,

—Adam

Really disappointed to see PURE go. They've been on every club I've used since I started this thread in 2010.

I picked up 2 sets of my preferred grip (the jumbo Pure Wrap) when I found out about their situation so I'll be set for a long time.

That being said, I did stumble across Star Grips (https://stargrip.com) and by the look of it they may be an alternative. The promote the same tapeless, air compressor installation. The few reviews I've seen on them have been really good and apparently they predate PURE. I'm not sure if the durability will be as good as what we've all come to expect from PURE, but the grips are also a good bit less money so they may not need to. They have both wrap and "tour velvet" style grips, but for those that like the DTX that PURE had, it doesn't seem like they have an option there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

12 hours ago, tristanhilton85 said:

I did stumble across Star Grips (https://stargrip.com) and by the look of it they may be an alternative. 

These are interesting. 

Thanks for posting. 

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

2 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

These are interesting. 

Thanks for posting. 

One thing that I do like is that they have no logo, so if you have it on a club with an adjustable hosel you don't have to realign it if you make an adjustment. I know that the logo not being centered doesn't matter to some, but it is something that would drive me nuts.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Not that it means anything but Star, like PURE is based in Chandler, AZ. Only 10 miles apart. Kind of interesting to me me. 

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2023 at 11:25 AM, tristanhilton85 said:

One thing that I do like is that they have no logo, so if you have it on a club with an adjustable hosel you don't have to realign it if you make an adjustment. I know that the logo not being centered doesn't matter to some, but it is something that would drive me nuts.

Logo underneath, always

Colin P.

• 2 weeks later...

Pure must have found more stock. I just got a set of DTX Midsize for 60% off.

Pure Grips

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

1 hour ago, boogielicious said:

Pure Grips

Just ordered 13 Pure Pro Standard in green at 60% off. $11.29 shipping

• Thumbs Up 1

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
11 hours ago, The Flush said:

70% Off now.

What is left?

On 9/26/2023 at 10:52 AM, boogielicious said:

Pure Grips

You bastard, I didn't see this ARRRRGGGGHHHH

Colin P.