IGNORED

Monthly Award Winners Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2215 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by iacas

The last thumbs up I gave had a weight of 3.29444444 (repeating).    Forum posts are given a weight of 1 (gallery images are given 0.25, reviews a weight of 1, wiki articles 0).   Newly registered users start with 10, but you need 11 for your votes to count.    You get an additional 1x voting power for every 360 reputation points you have (this is where the fractions come in, I believe).    Finally, moderators get a boost of 1 (not admins though, so it doesn't apply to me).

Wow, I think NASA landed Curiosity on Mars with a less complicated algorithm.

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Clam defeated me fairly and soundly though. It was inevitable that he won one of these one of these months

Aw, shucks, thanks!    If I had known that I was actually in the running for such an award, I would have gladly stepped aside.    I find that these awards really do change a person, and usually not for the better.     Pretty soon I'll be insisting that the studio sends a driver for me, demanding the finest table at any restaurant in town, having an entourage....you know, the usual things that accompany award winning success.    One day I'll have an "altercation" with one of the paparazzi that will find me standing on the hood of a police car in my underwear screaming "Get away from me, mother f______'s!!!    I'm a f_____ing Member of the Month on The Sand Trap!!!"     After a well-publicized court case, I'll then being taken away to rehab.

Alas, Jetfan, my friend, I suspect you would handle this fame far better than I shall.    You would likely find yourself in the running for the next Pope (hey, the last guy resigned, right?  There's a chance for you), while I on the other hand will slide rapidly down the Lindsey Lohan Walk of Fame and soon find myself sleeping on the sidewalk in a pool of my own urine.     Curses to all of you who voted reputation points!   You're the root of my downfall!!!

• Upvote 1

Nah, you're Colin Firth. Class all the way and everyone loves you!

I'm Adrien Brody. I've won it once, but its been a while since I've done anything worth talking about.

Meanwhile, we've got Golfingdad and Beachcomber as Tom Hanks and Jack Nicholson yucking it up with the rest of the Sandtrap's A-list, with Beach wearing sunglasses whenever using his computer. Both are mildly drunk at all times, bloated with their success, enjoying only the finest wines and cheeses. And just the other day, I can recall when they were starring in Splash and Mars Attacks . Oh how fame has changed them....

You and I will still do a good theatre production despite our cries from our agents that there's no money in it.

• Upvote 2

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm Adrien Brody. I've won it once, but its been a while since I've done anything worth talking about.

Meanwhile, we've got Golfingdad and Beachcomber as Tom Hanks and Jack Nicholson yucking it up with the rest of the Sandtrap's A-list, with Beach wearing sunglasses whenever using his computer. Both are mildly drunk at all times, bloated with their success, enjoying only the finest wines and cheeses. And just the other day, I can recall when they were starring in Splash and Mars Attacks. Oh how fame has changed them....

You and I will still do a good theatre production despite our cries from our agents that there's no money in it.

Well played, Sir.  Well played!!

Meanwhile, we've got Golfingdad and Beachcomber as Tom Hanks and Jack Nicholson yucking it up with the rest of the Sandtrap's A-list, with Beach wearing sunglasses whenever using his computer. Both are mildly drunk at all times, bloated with their success, enjoying only the finest wines and cheeses. And just the other day, I can recall when they were starring in Splash and Mars Attacks. Oh how fame has changed them....

HA, I knew they were drunk!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• 3 weeks later...

Site Awards for March, 2013

Here are the performance awards for the month of March, 2013:

55812df0_tst_award_rookie_otm.png

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! This month it was a tie, congratulations goes out to Armygolfer4life and MS256 !

f306b88b_tst_award_reviewer_otm.png

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. The Reviewer of the Month award goes to m eenman !

tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was 2013 Arnold Palmer Invitational Discussion Thread , congrats to Rick Martin !

ec6c360a_tst_award_member_otm.png

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members , in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award is.................................... . . Golfingdad !

If You'd Like to Win...

... Member of the Month , then get out there and make some top-notch posts!

... Reviewer of the Month , then write up some course or equipment reviews!

.. . KickStarter of the Month, then think of or find interesting threads to start!

The awards cycle for April has already begun!  So get to it!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

I really thought I had a shot this month.

GolfingDad, how many skins did you receive?

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

I just want to thank everyone for taunting sai jin, so that I would have a shot at this honor.
  • Upvote 2

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

• 1 month later...

Site Awards for April, 2013

Here are the performance awards for the month of April, 2013:

55812df0_tst_award_rookie_otm.png

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! This month it was a tie, congratulations goes out to bkuehn1952 and wedge head !

f306b88b_tst_award_reviewer_otm.png

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. The Reviewer of the Month award goes to WalkTheCourse !

tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was The 2013 Masters/Tiger Drop Penalty and Fallout , congrats to 3 Putt Again !

ec6c360a_tst_award_member_otm.png

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members , in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award, for the second month in a row, is.................................... . . Golfingdad !

If You'd Like to Win...

... Member of the Month , then get out there and make some top-notch posts!

... Reviewer of the Month , then write up some course or equipment reviews!

.. . KickStarter of the Month, then think of or find interesting threads to start!

The awards cycle for May has already begun!  So get to it!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Originally Posted by mvmac

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members, in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award, for the second month in a row, is...................................... Golfingdad!

This is only because the last time he was at my house he stole my password and is now giving himself a skin every time he makes a post.

• Upvote 2

This is only because the last time he was at my house he stole my password and is now giving himself a skin every time he makes a post. :-D

Shhhh! Don't tell them!!!

Originally Posted by SCfanatic35

This is only because the last time he was at my house he stole my password and is now giving himself a skin every time he makes a post.

I think he deserves an extra award just for that!

His head is going to get too big for his body.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Quote:

Shhhh! Don't tell them!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvmac

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members, in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award, for the second month in a row, is...................................... Golfingdad!

OK, seriously, how many MOMs is this now? Are you trying to break Jack's record or something?

Constantine

His head is going to get too big for his body.

umm no ... Have you seen my body??? [quote name="JetFan1983" url="/t/54183/monthly-award-winners-thread/120#post_841011"] OK, seriously, how many MOMs is this now? Are you trying to break Jack's record or something? [/quote]lol ... Hopefully after I get to 14 Im not involved in a mysterious car accident late at night in front of my house.

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Quote:

OK, seriously, how many MOMs is this now? Are you trying to break Jack's record or something?

lol ... Hopefully after I get to 14 Im not involved in a mysterious car accident late at night in front of my house.

What I hope happens is by the time you get to 14, this community's membership count balloons to over 100,000, and suddenly parity plays a major role in this award. Then you'll trip over one of these on Thanksgiving and scrape your knee:

And suddenly, you start losing this award by only a skin or two every month to some new random guy. And you'll never win another one in April again because you can't hit a draw anymore, and everyone knows you can't win April without that shot shape!!!

• Upvote 3

Constantine

May have to give him another award for ingenuity!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Note: This thread is 2215 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!