IGNORED

Big Break Atlantis

SVTGolfer
Note: This thread is 4145 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't know about Christina. I like her putting, I like her mechanics, but she looks so frail. I don't know whether her body can hold up over 72 holes of tournament play. She should hire Natalia's trainer. Selanee is a lot of talent, but not a lot of skill. She relies on her natural athleticism, but she's extremely inconsistent.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Chilli Dipper

I like her mechanics, but she looks so frail.

She does. I'm always surprised she hits it as far and well as she does. And TV does add weight, so I fear she looks really thin in person.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Is it me - or does Salenea (sp??) have a very odd golf swing? She looks like she is trying to hit punch shots on every swing... And then her annoying comments.  She sounds like a burner.

It's Selanee's short game I don't get. She whacks at the ball then slams on the brakes in her follow-through. I'm surprised she does as well as she is doing. I can't see that stroke standing up under tournament pressure, but then what do I know.

Sorry to see Anya go. She seems to be the most normal human being there. When she lost, she accepted it with a smile instead of having a tearfest like in earlier weeks. Of all the contestants, I would pick her to play 18 with.

I think Marcela is the strongest player and is my vote to win.

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

Originally Posted by Bullitt5339

Anya is playing in the Women's U.S. Open and caught a slow play penalty today.

Probably spent 4 minutes holding her chest. The show gets worse and worse with every passing. It does not showcase talent what so ever.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Am I the only one who is gonna miss Kelly Chest?...

• Upvote 1

Tools in the Ogio bag.
Driver      Callaway
 Razr Fit Xtreme 8.5* Extra Stiff

3 wood   Callaway X hot Stiff flex

Hybrid     Ping I20 3H 20* & 4H 23*
Irons       Ping  I20 5-PW

Wedges  Ping Tour Gorge 52 & 56 Callaway Mack daddy 60*

Putter     Scotty Cameron Monterey

Balls      Bridgestone B-330

Shoes          Skycaddie SGX

Originally Posted by mazzamouth

Am I the only one who is gonna miss Kelly Chest?...

Much more than ill miss Anya's fat ass.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Originally Posted by The Recreational Golfer

Sorry to see Anya go. She seems to be the most normal human being there. When she lost, she accepted it with a smile instead of having a tearfest like in earlier weeks. Of all the contestants, I would pick her to play 18 with.

I picked her to win. Too bad...

I think Marcela has this in the bag now.

I have absolutely no interest in the end of the show at this point. It reminds me of AMC's "The Killing" miniseries in that it goes on way past the point of interest in anything about it is lost.

I have absolutely no interest in the end of the show at this point. It reminds me of AMC's "The Killing" miniseries in that it goes on way past the point of interest in anything about it is lost.

It was students in the school's underground sex dungeon! No, it was the teacher! No, it was terrorists! No, it was the father's gang! No, it was the cops! No, it was the mayoral candidate! No, it was the Native Americans! No, it was the mayor! No, it was the campaign manager! No, it was the other campaign manager! No, it was the aunt!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

While I enjoy looking at the ladies on this show, I hope they never do this again.  It's horrible to watch.  I found myself rooting for the one that I found most attractive instead of most talented.

In my bag:
Driver - Diablo Octane 10.5*
Fairway Wood - Diablo Octane 15*
Hybrid -  Edge 21*
Irons - X20's 4I - 9I
Wedges - X20's PW/SW
Putter - White Ice 1
Ball - Warbird

Originally Posted by jamo

It was students in the school's underground sex dungeon! No, it was the teacher! No, it was terrorists! No, it was the father's gang! No, it was the cops! No, it was the mayoral candidate! No, it was the Native Americans! No, it was the mayor! No, it was the campaign manager! No, it was the other campaign manager! No, it was the aunt!

Yep you get the idea, except with this show theres very little display of talent IMHO.

Z doesn't deserve anything. I'm glad she's gone. Can't putt to save her life. Never seen so many balls fire 8 feet past the hole in my life. Not as good as everyone thought. Pretty much 95 percent of the contestants aren't as good as they think. Embarrassing performances all around.

Why did I just now realize (as I watch last weeks show) how hot Selannee is?

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Originally Posted by Bullitt5339

Anya is playing in the Women's U.S. Open and caught a slow play penalty today.

Anya shot two 82's and missed the cut by 15 strokes--I'm pretty sure she could kick my ass, and beat me at golf too.

i was rooting for christina, but had selanee as my side chick. christina picked a bad time to lose her putting because that saved her for the last few weeks coming in. at this point i don't see how marcela doesn't win though. she's not the best match player (that might actually be selanee, she cranks it up when she plays someone 1 on 1), but i think she's the best all around and extremely consistent.

it's a fun show, but there is a definite lack of competitiveness that a group of guys would have. it seems like they have to manufacture a lot of tension.

G25 Driver (10.5* Stiff Flex)

G20 3 Wood (15* Stiff Flex)

i15 3 Hybrid (20* Stiff Flex)

i20 Hybrid (23* Stiff Flex)

JPX 800 (5-AW)

T11 54* (9* Bounce) and 58* (10* Bounce) w/DG Spinner Shafts

Tracy

My ball is anything on sale

Note: This thread is 4145 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!