IGNORED

Is the golf season almost over for you?

Goonsidious
Note: This thread is 3789 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I hope it's not over for me.. I still have a lot of golf left in me!

When are you guys calling it.

What's In My  Stand Bag

Driver:  FT-iZ 9*

Hybrids: C3 3,4,5

Irons: C3 6-GW

Wedges: C3 58*/8 and 54*/12

Putter:  blade

Ball: Gamer V2

http://cdn.thesandtrap.com/0/0d/150x50px-LL-0d81d772_tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of light after work is certainly making it a problem. If it's cloudy it's getting tough to see the ball after 6:30 PM. After we set the clocks back I'll switch to mornings as weather permits. Fortunately with 300 days a year of sunshine in CO most courses operate year round and I'll be out there.when the opportunity presents. I'm ready to go, got the cold weather gear in my bag.

Dave :-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yep, I'm still down to play here in CO. Once the snow comes, it will get harder to play though. I'm trying to get in as much as possible. Good thing I have trips to FL & TX in the winter to keep the game solid for next season.

In the Puma Orange Formation Stand Bag:

Driver: TaylorMade RBZ (10.25)

Fairway Woods: Callaway Diablo Octane (3,5,7,9)

Irons: Mizuno JPX 800 Pro (6-PW) 

Wedges: Mizuno JPX (50, 55, & 60)

Putter: Odyssey Versa #1

Ball: Titleist DT Solo

Year round golf in South Carolina.

Driver: R11s 9 with a Fubuki Tour 63 X-Stiff
Fairway Wood: R11s 15.5 with Miyazaki Kusala Black 83 X-Stiff

Hybrid: taylormade.gif 4 with Fubuki 515 X-Stiff
Irons: titleist.gif Forged 660 3-PW with Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: callaway.gif CC Jaws 52 and 58 Degree
Putter: ping.gif In Anser 2

Course here on Long Island usually stay open until November weather permitting.  Right now most courses and ranges are on summer hours but once the weather changes, they'll make the switch to their fall schedule.

Joe Paradiso

So. Cal, FTW!

In my Grom Stand bag:

Driver: Ping G20, 8.5 Tour Stiff
Wood/Hybrid: G20 3W, Raylor 19*, 22*
Irons: R9 5I - SW, TM CGB LW

Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi-Mid

Favorites: Old Ranch (Seal Beach), Ike/Babe (Industry Hills), Skylinks (Long Beach), Desert Willow (Palm Desert)

Sun-wise.. I am still able to get a round in before 7:10ish pm, which it then gets too dark.

Weather-wise.. the Chicago winds have just been unbearable lately.. and really killing my ability to play effectively and enjoy my rounds. The weather has been up and down.. but I'm really hoping I can play at least til mid-November.

Global Warming.. do your worst.

What's In My  Stand Bag

Driver:  FT-iZ 9*

Hybrids: C3 3,4,5

Irons: C3 6-GW

Wedges: C3 58*/8 and 54*/12

Putter:  blade

Ball: Gamer V2

http://cdn.thesandtrap.com/0/0d/150x50px-LL-0d81d772_tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

If the ground isn't covered in snow......I'm playing!

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

All year round for the most part. :)

Driver: :adams: Speedline F11 9.5* loft 3 Wood: :adams: Speedline F12 15* Hybrid: :adams: Idea Super Hybrid 17* - Used in place of my 5 wood Hybrid: :adams: Idea A1 i-wood 21* Irons: :adams: Idea A1 5-PW Wedges: :adams: Watson 52*, 56*, 60* Wedges Putter: :tmade: Rossa Lambeau, Black

So. Cal, FTW!

Quite honestly, I think it's just getting cool enough to start golfing now here in So. Cal. On one summer day (in the midst of a great heat wave), my kids' coach asked me "What, cancel the class? We've had class all week. Of course we are playing." it was 105 degrees and unseasonably humid for here. You folks up in the east coast and mid west have great spring and summer golf with lots of trees (most of whom of my golf balls would become intimately involved with) and beautiful scenery. Feel good you had a great season, ours is just really beginning.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Im not planning on calling it until December when all the courses close and even then I intend to hit up the golf dome all winter long.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Nope, year round in DFW. I'm actually going to be playing more now that it's not five million degrees outside.

Driver: Cleveland Launcher DST

Hybrid: Cleveland Mashie 3H

Irons: Cleveland Launcher

Wedges: Cleveland cg 15 46, 52, 56, 60

Putter: Odyssey tour black

Ball: Titleist NXT Tour

Im living in London, UK, and it has just gotten to the point that I cannot play a whole 18 after work (tee off at 5ish) as its getting dark around 19:15 and the day is shorter by 4 minutes every day...  So my after work 18 is done, I have to revert to 9... then over winter I will probably stop mostly as its cold and dark and there is only light from 8 - 4pm.

What part of "in FL" did you not understand?! :-D

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Note: This thread is 3789 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!