IGNORED

PING at the 2013 PGA Show in Orlando- Video and Pics

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4096 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

For other coverage of the 2013 PGA Show check out these links

TaylorMade PGA Show

Mizuno PGA Show

Callaway PGA Show

Edel PGA Show

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Great video and photos.  I like the new design of the G25 irons.  Slimer and less offset is nice.  I have been trying to decide if I should look at trading in my i20 driver for the G25.  I am not sure if I will like the sound it maes, but the technology the rep describes in it is very interesting.  Excited to see some reviews on it.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

The soles on the new G25 irons look a lot less chunkier than past G series irons. Would you say they are similar in appearance to the i15 or i20 soles? Are they planning to come out with an i25 line?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

The G25 irons look like a re-do of the old G2's imo. Although I guess everything PING does is a remake of something they've done in the past anyway.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

I hit the G25 last week at a store in Washington (the Ping fitting carts have the heads now)

The club is larger (heel to toe) than the i and the sole is a little wider.  They didn't have anything else except the 7 iron in, but from what I have read online regarding the Ping G25, the soles width and offset is progressive.

In my bag:

some golf clubs

a few golf balls

a bag of tee's some already broken the rest soon to be

a snickers wrapper (if you have seen me play, you would know you are not going anywhere for a while)

and an empty bottle of water

I am surprised to hear they are less offset. The pictured 4 iron seems to have a great deal of offset.

Michael

I'm a G man, I like the progressive offset. I got fit into red dot G20s. Lob thru 5-iron. Excited to put them into play.

:tmade: SLDRs 14* driver, 17* fairway, 19* and 22* hybrids | :odyssey: Versa White #1 putter

:nike: XR Pro 24*, 27*, 31*, 35.5*, 40*, 45*, 50* irons | :vokey: SM4 54*, 58* wedges

I cant wait for my G25's got fitted last Sunday 4-PW, I can say the have a hot face but very smooth, the sound has improved. They felt very balanced with the CFS shaft but also a bit lighter to me then the G20's IMO.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Has anyone in Orlando got an answer from Ping as to whether there is an I25 line of irons to be released in the next few months? I'd like to see them before buying the G25 -- if there is an I25 coming this year. Thanks

I have a guestion has anyone been able to try the woods and drivers?

I am in the hunt for a new 3 wood mine got ran over

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

That ZB S putter looks nice...

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

After a while playing with my dad's old clubs, I'm planning to get my first new set.

First I was aiming to get the Titleist 913. But now I'm definitely getting both the PING G25 driver and set of irons. Is there a new bag that goes with it as well?

glad the G hybrids have a new look.  the previous versions have been hideous with all that offset...they looked like clubs you would buy at walmart.  the new G25's look good

I love the look of those answers too. I would probably trade my i 20's for them, if I hadn't told myself that I was never buying another set of irons,lol

Note: This thread is 4096 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!