• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
mvmac

PING at the 2013 PGA Show in Orlando- Video and Pics

cipher    390

Great video and photos.  I like the new design of the G25 irons.  Slimer and less offset is nice.  I have been trying to decide if I should look at trading in my i20 driver for the G25.  I am not sure if I will like the sound it maes, but the technology the rep describes in it is very interesting.  Excited to see some reviews on it.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ernest Jones    993

The soles on the new G25 irons look a lot less chunkier than past G series irons. Would you say they are similar in appearance to the i15 or i20 soles? Are they planning to come out with an i25 line?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

LBlack14    21
The G25 irons look like a re-do of the old G2's imo. Although I guess everything PING does is a remake of something they've done in the past anyway.

clearwaterms    14

I hit the G25 last week at a store in Washington (the Ping fitting carts have the heads now)

The club is larger (heel to toe) than the i and the sole is a little wider.  They didn't have anything else except the 7 iron in, but from what I have read online regarding the Ping G25, the soles width and offset is progressive.

Kujan    1
I'm a G man, I like the progressive offset. I got fit into red dot G20s. Lob thru 5-iron. Excited to put them into play.

hacker101    22

I cant wait for my G25's got fitted last Sunday 4-PW, I can say the have a hot face but very smooth, the sound has improved. They felt very balanced with the CFS shaft but also a bit lighter to me then the G20's IMO.

golflaw    0
Has anyone in Orlando got an answer from Ping as to whether there is an I25 line of irons to be released in the next few months? I'd like to see them before buying the G25 -- if there is an I25 coming this year. Thanks

hacker101    22

I have a guestion has anyone been able to try the woods and drivers?

I am in the hunt for a new 3 wood mine got ran over

navidfirouz    0

After a while playing with my dad's old clubs, I'm planning to get my first new set.

First I was aiming to get the Titleist 913. But now I'm definitely getting both the PING G25 driver and set of irons. Is there a new bag that goes with it as well?

Rip24    8

glad the G hybrids have a new look.  the previous versions have been hideous with all that offset...they looked like clubs you would buy at walmart.  the new G25's look good

jmurder    1

I love the look of those answers too. I would probably trade my i 20's for them, if I hadn't told myself that I was never buying another set of irons,lol