Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mvmac

Mizuno Golf 2013 PGA Show

22 posts in this topic

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I really liked the JPX800 driver, looks performance and all, but that JPX825 driver is dead sexy! If it performs like it's predecessor, watch out!

Damn, why did you have to post the MP-69's?!  Makes me want them and it's going to blow my golf budget!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Damn, why did you have to post the MP-69's?!  Makes me want them and it's going to blow my golf budget!! c2_beer.gif

Yep! Damn, they're pretty. Wish I was good enough to play them!

I picked up a set of JPX-825 irons a few weeks ago. Not as sexy looking as the MPs but I love them so far. If only the frigid weather and snow would disappear!

The triangular driver says "I'm 5 years behind everyone else."

Triangle is very stable and forgiving - I like it, but most have moved away from it as consumers have shown they don't appreciate it. Most have gone to a softer triangle or a pearish triangle.

The clubs disappear in the grass. If it wasn't for the matte groove area, you'd wonder where the f&%k the head of the club went!

Originally Posted by mvmac

biggest driver EVAR!!!  or maybe theyre just miniature bags?  lol...

just bought new mp-59's with KBS shatfs...they are staying in the bag for at least 2 seasons...or until they stop working properly!!

I've been looking at the JPX 825 Pros and the me MP-H4s. I'm playing to a 9 now. Like the looks on the H4s better. Anybody have a good plus/minus?

Those MP 69s are sweeeeeet looking.

Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

The triangular driver says "I'm 5 years behind everyone else."

Triangle is very stable and forgiving - I like it, but most have moved away from it as consumers have shown they don't appreciate it. Most have gone to a softer triangle or a pearish triangle.

Unlike some others, Mizuno doesnt follow ever little golf fad.  Mizuno goes their own way with what works, even if thats not whats the hottest thing on tour.  Hence the lack of an adjustable driver.

Originally Posted by Kieran123

The clubs disappear in the grass. If it wasn't for the matte groove area, you'd wonder where the f&%k the head of the club went!

They should chrome out an entire set like that and call them the Predators. They'd sell terribly, but they'd be funny to see -- err, not see.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0