IGNORED

Tiger and Lindsey Vonn are Dating

ace3g
Note: This thread is 4049 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am glad to see Tiger has a new GF.

Rather attractive too. Tall, blonde, athletic. Might be just the thing for him. A person that might just understand pro-sports and what that means.

Maybe he'll begin smiling a little more now.

And be careful. IF he stays happy. And IF he stays focused on his game, very few golfers will be able to compete with him. He is one golfer that can take it up a notch or two.

I thought this was Tiger's yacht.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Originally Posted by plum

good for him, hope he gets back to serious winning now with majors included.

i'm sure there has been a poll before.  how many people on here like tiger?  i think he is an interesting figure, certainly in the top 5 of best athletes of all time.  i'll give him that.

but his personality via television and his very poor (and downright wrong) marital decisions make me think that if he didn't have athletic ability, he would not have many friends and probably be a recluse.  he just seems unfriendly, selfish, and morally apathetic.  it's hard for me to fathom that anyone likes tiger as tiger (instead of tiger as an athlete), that is unless they personally know him and see he is a good person (maybe this is true) or are just ignorant?  my grandfather is a very devout christian who at first was angry at tiger and now has brainwashed himself into believing tiger is a good person now and he enjoys watching him win.

Originally Posted by tuffluck

i'm sure there has been a poll before.  how many people on here like tiger?  i think he is an interesting figure, certainly in the top 5 of best athletes of all time.  i'll give him that.

but his personality via television and his very poor (and downright wrong) marital decisions make me think that if he didn't have athletic ability, he would not have many friends and probably be a recluse.  he just seems unfriendly, selfish, and morally apathetic.  it's hard for me to fathom that anyone likes tiger as tiger (instead of tiger as an athlete), that is unless they personally know him and see he is a good person (maybe this is true) or are just ignorant?  my grandfather is a very devout christian who at first was angry at tiger and now has brainwashed himself into believing tiger is a good person now and he enjoys watching him win.

Probably a good amount of people feel the same way you do.  However, this ignores the good amount of his peers that appear to genuinely like him as a person.  I'm sure that the way that he is perceived as a person, ironically, has a lot to do with the fact that he has been the top athlete and figure in his sport for a long time, and with that comes scrutiny that very few people can fathom dealing with...which has shaped his public persona vs his private persona.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Very few professional athletes have done as much as he has for charitable organizations.

As for his personality you see post-round, well, I'd get pretty wooden and annoyed by the constant interviews asking the same inanely boring questions that sports reporters ask all athletes ad infinitem.

In my bag: - Ping G20 driver, 10.5 deg. S flex - Ping G20 3W, 15 deg., S flex - Nickent 4dx 3H, 4H - Nike Slingshot 4-PW - Adams Tom Watson 52 deg. GW - Vokey 58 deg. SW -Ping Half Wack-E putter

if he didn't have athletic ability, he would not have many friends and probably be a recluse.  he just seems unfriendly, selfish, and morally apathetic.  it's hard for me to fathom that anyone likes tiger as tiger

Based on accounts of people who know Tiger, his close friends who see him when he's not in the spotlight, I think you're mistaken.  I think it's the constant worldwide scrutiny from every angle that makes Tiger that way.  When he's playing a Nassau with his buddies at his home course, word is he's a pretty fun and affable dude.

If he wasn't the greatest golfer who ever walked the earth, he could just be himself--and he'd have many more friends.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by k-troop

Based on accounts of people who know Tiger, his close friends who see him when he's not in the spotlight, I think you're mistaken.  I think it's the constant worldwide scrutiny from every angle that makes Tiger that way.  When he's playing a Nassau with his buddies at his home course, word is he's a pretty fun and affable dude.

If he wasn't the greatest golfer who ever walked the earth, he could just be himself--and he'd have many more friends.

I have to agree. He even takes pictures with the staff at the local Drs. Office in Jupiter. If I had to be a PGA player, I would want to be someone more like Briny Baird. He's made a lot of money but can walk among the masses without being harassed. There is something to be said about that.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Just a question because I don't know, but does Hank Haney pretty much say the guy sucks in his book? Do we know if any of that is true?

LOL ... you just reminded me that there was a thread about the book around the time I signed up here (a little over a year ago maybe?) where people were arguing a lot about that.  It was as popular as the anchored putter thread is right now. :)

LOL ... you just reminded me that there was a thread about the book around the time I signed up here (a little over a year ago maybe?) where people were arguing a lot about that.  It was as popular as the anchored putter thread is right now. :)

What was the consensus?

What was the consensus?

I believe the consensus was that nobody read the book.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

now that tiger has regular poon he can focus on winning more major. I find lindsey more attractive than than his ex wife. So jealous he's tapping that every night. Once I turn pro.........

Once you go black you never go back! Elin and 50 cent next?

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Originally Posted by bplewis24

I believe the consensus was that nobody read the book.

haha!

Originally Posted by golf55

I find lindsey more attractive than than his ex wife

did you recently have corrective eye surgery go wrong?

haha! did you recently have corrective eye surgery go wrong?

Lindsey is no dog but Elin was/is SUBLIME!!!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 4049 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!