• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mvmac

2013 US Open Prediction Contest with iliac Golf by Bert LaMar!

119 posts in this topic

Predict the Winner of the 2013 US Open

with iliac Golf by Bert LaMar & The Sand Trap!

Who do you think will WIN the US Open at Merion and what SCORE will they shoot?

To enter, post your answer right here in this thread. Your answer must also include a 2nd and 3rd choice. You are NOT predicting who will finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd, you are picking 3 players to win and what score(s) they will shoot. The first choice carries tremendous weight (see the rules below for more).

The Winner of the contest will receive a silk iliac antique stitch shirt (The Major) and an iliac alignment stick cover

The Runner up in the contest will receive ONE iliac alignment stick cover

The Rules:

- All qualifying entries must be received by June 13th, 2013 at Midnight eastern time zone (New York City).
- You must be a registered member of The Sand Trap in good standing.
- You must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and aged eighteen (18) or older as of the date of entry.
- Your answer must include the FULL NAME (first and last) and score in relation to par (+2, -4, E, etc.) you are predicting to win the 2013 US Open, as well as your 2nd and 3rd choices.

- The Winner will be selected as the first person in the contest to correctly pick both the winner and the score.

- One entry per person and per household. Any additional entries or modifications invalidate all entries.

- If we suspect fraud of any kind - suspicious multiple entries, for example - we reserve the right to award the prize to the next entry.

Details regarding the red, underlined rule:

- It's very simple guys. The winner is the first person (who satisfies the other rules) to choose the correct winner and score with their first choice. If nobody picks the correct score, the winner is the first person to have the closest score for the correct winner. If nobody chose the correct winner with their first choice, we repeat the process for everyone's second choice, and then the third.

- In other words, if someone chooses Joe Smith for their first choice - at any score - and you choose him for your second choice, you've wasted your choice. Additionally, if someone chooses Joe Smith at -2 for their first choice, it makes no sense to choose Joe Smith at -2 for any of your choices if you're posting after that entry (unless the person is DQed or ineligible, of course).

- Think of your picks like draft picks. Your second and third choices should be someone you don't think will be chosen in the first "round."

The Prizes:

1st place wins a Black iliac The Major silk shirt ($298) That's founder/designer Bert  LaMar holding your prize!

and ONE iliac alignment stick cover!

Runner up in the contest wins ONE iliac alignment stick cover

Thanks to iliac golf by Bert LaMar for these great prizes!  For more on iliac golf, click HERE and read my review of some cool iliac products

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

1. Tiger Woods (-12)

2. Adam Scott (-11)

3. Phil Mickelson (-10)

Tiger Woods (-4)

Adam Scott (-4)

Matt Kuchar (-4)

Matt Kuchar (E)

Tiger Woods (E)

Rickie Fowler (E)

Matt Kuchar. -5 Steve Stricker. -6 Bubba Watson. -2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm not eligible, but…