IGNORED

Profile Pictures Now Available

iacas
Note: This thread is 3122 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

From my Linkedin, only because you asked for it. Don't have any golf related ones besides print outs from charity scrambles of my team.  I'll arrange a photo shoot soon. ;-)

Yup.  I just tried to trace the route in Google Maps, and got it wrong - shoulda looked at the card.  It's been about 4 years since I was there.

TST Old Works outing?

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Every once in a while I get to have some fun at work.  I'm the person repelling, not standing in the road, since it isn't obvious.

Bryan

:wishon:  919, Aldila Voodoo  :callaway: Razr X Tour 3h  :callaway: Razr Hawk 3w, Aldila NV  :callaway: Razr X Forged 4-PW, KBS Tour  :wishon:  52, 56, 60, KBS Tour
 :odyssey: White Ice 330, 33in  :aimpoint:    :true_linkswear:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fourputt

Yup.  I just tried to trace the route in Google Maps, and got it wrong - shoulda looked at the card.  It's been about 4 years since I was there.

TST Old Works outing?

It would have to be planned pretty carefully for me to attend, since I live in the Bahamas now.  I hope to visit my Brother in Idaho Falls next summer, and it might be a possibility then.  However, don't expect much from my game, since I don't play at all down here.  The handicap I show in my profile is computed from the lowest 2  out of 7 rounds I played in August when I was back in Colorado on vacation.  I probably won't play again until next summer unless I take a short break and fly to Miami or Orlando.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

No some infection that I can not get rid of and the doctors have no idea what it is?

Grew up in MB a mile from the water, moved to La Mesa right before HS still close. Miss it all the time living in LA sucks, I am sure middle America is hard for a beach boy!

!!I hope your ear heals up soon.  I'm 5% & 10% away from having my ear canals close up completely (surfer's ear :cry: ), so I get an infection any time I surf two days in a row (most vacations out to CA).  Ear infections suck - hope it's not too painful.

Also, went to school at UCSD -- loved surfing down there (though I mostly surfed at Blacks Beach or north of there...)

!!I hope your ear heals up soon.  I'm 5% & 10% away from having my ear canals close up completely (surfer's ear :cry: ), so I get an infection any time I surf two days in a row (most vacations out to CA).  Ear infections suck - hope it's not too painful. Also, went to school at UCSD -- loved surfing down there (though I mostly surfed at Blacks Beach or north of there...)

Yeah, injuries seem to be prevalent in every sport, sigh. Lucky for me I have good instruction to avoid injuries in golf, now. :-P We were in La Jolla last summer, kayaking into the sea caves filled with sea lions. What did you study there?

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

I went searching around for a picture but at my house I am the picture taker not the subject. All I have is stills from my swing. So I posted that.

Michael

Hole in one at Crater Lake Oregon:

• Upvote 1

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

I don't like having my picture taken so I used a picture I took earlier this week... late season golf in the Finger Lakes.

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

Yeah, injuries seem to be prevalent in every sport, sigh. Lucky for me I have good instruction to avoid injuries in golf, now.

We were in La Jolla last summer, kayaking into the sea caves filled with sea lions. What did you study there?

Yes, I've put myself under the same orders.  (The compressed disk in my neck helps keep me from overswinging sometimes too.)

I studied linguistics at UCSD.  ...but mostly I went surfing (I didn't quite manage to surf everyday) or on study abroad (three times - Mexico, Spain, and, ummm, New Hampshire).

My wedding pic. Wifey is a multi-time ladies trials champ. She gave me my bike that morning as a wedding present, and we raced to the alter on them from opposite sides, around our guests, in the middle of the woods surrounding our house. She's holding the hem that got caught in her chain as soon as she dropped the clutch (it's cut out and framed on the wall of our trophy room now). I love golf, but... " Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme. ..." (Richard Thompson)

Bag It:

3-Wood Wishon 525 F/D, 13*, Matrix Studio 65gm, Golf Pride Dual Compound
Hybrid: Wishon "321", 24*, MSF 85 HB, Winn DSI
Irons: Wishon 770CFE, Matrix Studio 74gm, Winn DSI

Putter: Odyssey DFX 2-Ball

Bag: Some big, honkin', ridiculous overkill of an Ogio cart bag with more pockets than I have teeth.

My wedding pic. Wifey is a multi-time ladies trials champ. She gave me my bike that morning as a wedding present, and we raced to the alter on them from opposite sides, around our guests, in the middle of the woods surrounding our house. She's holding the hem that got caught in her chain as soon as she dropped the clutch (it's cut out and framed on the wall of our trophy room now).

I love golf, but...

"Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme...." (Richard Thompson)

Trials riding is awesome and gravity defying.  I've seen videos, but never in person for the motorized version.  I have seen MTB trials riders, and they are unbelievable too.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Trials riding is awesome and gravity defying.  I've seen videos, but never in person for the motorized version.  I have seen MTB trials riders, and they are unbelievable too.

Hey, if you live in the Boston area you should be able to catch a weekend trials fairly easily. The New England Trials Association holds events every so often in Wrentham, and usually a couple of times a year in RI. The NETA website posts their schedule online if you're interested. And if you're lucky, you might be able to catch a World Championship round when it's held in NE every few years. THAT'S where real physics defying riding takes place. I've been competing all my life, but when I watch those top guys in person I get scared looking at what they're attempting. I hope you get to see some in person someday!

Bag It:

3-Wood Wishon 525 F/D, 13*, Matrix Studio 65gm, Golf Pride Dual Compound
Hybrid: Wishon "321", 24*, MSF 85 HB, Winn DSI
Irons: Wishon 770CFE, Matrix Studio 74gm, Winn DSI

Putter: Odyssey DFX 2-Ball

Bag: Some big, honkin', ridiculous overkill of an Ogio cart bag with more pockets than I have teeth.

Thanks to @RomanHamburg for taking this! From the SoCal outing on 2013-10-13 at Oak Quarry.

"If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf."

The Steam Train is awesome!! LOL. Yeah my boss and I play Tilden quite a bit, it's pretty much the halfway oint between our cities. We have our company Scramble there every year also.

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Note: This thread is 3122 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!