IGNORED

Profile Pictures Now Available

iacas
Note: This thread is 3129 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roblar

Tilden Steam Train - NICE!  I go there about twice a year with the kids when visiting family in Oakland. You play Tilden too?

The Steam Train is awesome!! LOL. Yeah my boss and I play Tilden quite a bit, it's pretty much the halfway oint between our cities. We have our company Scramble there every year also.

Tilden is a great course, especially for the price and location, except when the fog is still blanketing the course in the morning.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

• Administrator

The deadline passed, but now you have until Sunday because Mike is out of town. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Quote:

Originally Posted by colin007

Ron.  Calf-raises.  Now.

Calf raises dont work! It's a myth, I've learned to walk on tooth picks LOL.

It's genetics. Ron you are gonna have to roll with the sticks...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin007 View Post

Ron.  Calf-raises.  Now.

Calf raises dont work! It's a myth, I've learned to walk on tooth picks LOL.

Have you ever tried walking on stilts? You might be a natural! :-P

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roblar

Tilden Steam Train - NICE!  I go there about twice a year with the kids when visiting family in Oakland. You play Tilden too?

The Steam Train is awesome!! LOL. Yeah my boss and I play Tilden quite a bit, it's pretty much the halfway oint between our cities. We have our company Scramble there every year also.

I mostly play Chabot because it's only 20 minutes away, but I've played Tilden a few times now.  Really fun, but I always lose a few in the trees...

Yeah, injuries seem to be prevalent in every sport, sigh. Lucky for me I have good instruction to avoid injuries in golf, now.

We were in La Jolla last summer, kayaking into the sea caves filled with sea lions. What did you study there?

La Jolla is a great place, grew up in Mission Beach surfed every day until my HS year moved to La Mesa still not far but not a bike ride away.

Miss SD it is a great place for just about every sport, people seem to be a bit more easy going. My major was business and minor Oceanogrphy. But got to old to change jobs, still love the Ocean and Beach life but with a home and family to take care of just could not swing it.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Ok top 5 profile pics, drum roll.......

Winner will be announced soon

@Golfingdad

@cipher

@vasaribm

@Crim

@Harmonious

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator

I decided to award six months of extra Supporter Status to each of the five Mike named. If anyone feels badly about that and wants their full year, just let me know, but this is 30 months of status for five people instead of 12 for one, so I think most will be okay with it. :)

I am lazy :D, and did not feel like trying to figure out which was the best. There was no clear winner (nor any clear losers), so, there you have it.

@Golfingdad 's now expires 10/20/2014.

@cipher 's now expires 11/3/2014. Though I should take a week off for his hip work in that photo. ;-)

@vasaribm 's now expires 7/10/2014.

@Crim 's now expires 4/19/2014 (new status).

@Harmonious 's now expires 4/19/2014 (new status).

k-troop, you're fine. Just keep being a member, participating, and recruit any other people think would enjoy it here.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I decided to award six months of extra Supporter Status to each of the five Mike named. If anyone feels badly about that and wants their full year, just let me know, but this is 30 months of status for five people instead of 12 for one, so I think most will be okay with it. :)

Go ahead, complain, I dare ya!

:naughty:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I decided to award six months of extra Supporter Status to each of the five Mike named. If anyone feels badly about that and wants their full year, just let me know, but this is 30 months of status for five people instead of 12 for one, so I think most will be okay with it. :) I am lazy :D, and did not feel like trying to figure out which was the best. There was no clear winner (nor any clear losers), so, there you have it. @Golfingdad 's now expires 10/20/2014. @cipher 's now expires 11/3/2014. Though I should take a week off for his hip work in that photo. ;-) @vasaribm 's now expires 7/10/2014. @Crim 's now expires 4/19/2014 (new status). @Harmonious 's now expires 4/19/2014 (new status). k-troop, you're fine. Just keep being a member, participating, and recruit any other people think would enjoy it here.

Wow, I really appreciate this but I gotta be honest here ... I feel like I'm stealing. The amount of stuff I've received from this site, tangible and otherwise, is worth so much more than the $30 I've paid so far that it's laughable. I love this place! Thanks guys!!!

• Administrator

Wow, I really appreciate this but I gotta be honest here ... I feel like I'm stealing. The amount of stuff I've received from this site, tangible and otherwise, is worth so much more than the $30 I've paid so far that it's laughable. I love this place! Thanks guys!!!

Mike and I accept donations in the form of PayPal.

I also accept donations in the form of disc golf gift cards.

Mike also accepts donations in the form of either PING equipment, hookers with big boobs, or, preferably, hookers with PING equipment.

And only one of those sentences is genuine, but I'm not saying which.

Mike and I accept donations in the form of PayPal. I also accept donations in the form of disc golf gift cards. Mike also accepts donations in the form of either PING equipment, hookers with big boobs, or, preferably, hookers with PING equipment. And only one of those sentences is genuine, but I'm not saying which.

It's safe to assume that hookers with big boobs AND ping equipment is too dangerous ... Likely to make his head explode??

• Administrator

It's safe to assume that hookers with big boobs AND ping equipment is too dangerous ... Likely to make his head explode??

Precisely. He wouldn't know what to play with first.

No complaints here. Thanks for everything you guys do!

Bryan

:wishon:  919, Aldila Voodoo  :callaway: Razr X Tour 3h  :callaway: Razr Hawk 3w, Aldila NV  :callaway: Razr X Forged 4-PW, KBS Tour  :wishon:  52, 56, 60, KBS Tour
 :odyssey: White Ice 330, 33in  :aimpoint:    :true_linkswear:

Thanks guys, although I will gladly send in my donation. I will add though that in that photo I was intentionally trying to shank the ball an just about fell over doing it. :). Pre lessons as well Erik...:p

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

Note: This thread is 3129 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!