IGNORED

The Films and Movies Thread

iacas

I so ****ing love this Interstellar docking scene. The epicness, the music, the effects.

SPOILERS!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

RIP Mike Nichols.

PLASTICS!

The Graduate: Eagle.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

PLASTICS!

Mean Girls. Eagle.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Run! Jurassic World trailer.

Jack Nicholson prepping for his "Here's Johnny!" scene in The Shining

Steve

Trippy as ****...

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I moved some posts over and created a dedicated thread for talk about Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens . [CONTENTEMBED=/t/78375/star-wars-episode-vii-the-force-awakens-thread layout=block][/CONTENTEMBED]

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

22 Jump Street - par. It had some funny parts but it dragged at times.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I turned the first one off after 10 minutes, so I guess anything's an improvement.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I turned the first one off after 10 minutes, so I guess anything's an improvement.

I had the lowest of expectation for 21 Jump Street and but ended up loving it.  There are only a handful of movies that I'm willing to rewatch (the Big Lewbowski, Fletch, and Shawshank come to mind), but I've probably watched 21 Jump Street five times, including just the other day.

I pretty much agree with @boogielicious completely on 22 jump street.  Some parts made me laugh a lot, but overall it wasn't very good.  My wife commented that it was about 20 minutes too long.  I'd give it a bogey.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

I had the lowest of expectation for 21 Jump Street and but ended up loving it.  There are only a handful of movies that I'm willing to rewatch (the Big Lewbowski, Fletch, and Shawshank come to mind), but I've probably watched 21 Jump Street five times, including just the other day.

I pretty much agree with @boogielicious completely on 22 jump street.  Some parts made me laugh a lot, but overall it wasn't very good.  My wife commented that it was about 20 minutes too long.  I'd give it a bogey.

Umm...so you mean 22 Jump Street is worse than 21 Jump Street??? How on earth did they manage that, do they have an usher come out and punch you in the face? Lol.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

The One I Love is on Netflix now. Birdie. Great gem of a relationship mind bendy dramedy on what you want from a life partner.

Steve

Recently watched:

Eagle - Fault in our stars.

Birdie - The book thief,  American History: X

Par - Guardians of Galaxy.

Bogey - Clash of Titans (latest one), Godzilla (latest one)

Double Bogey - Wrath of Titans (latest one), Pacific Rim

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)