IGNORED

Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score

david_wedzik
Note: This thread is 2941 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Media mail takes a bit longer, but a package we sent Saturday arrived in Buffalo on Monday, so…

Yes it did!! And it is an awesome read! I feel so lucky!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Mine's the 23rd. Suck it! :-D

Me too. :-( Good grief, a 12 year old on a skateboard could get 'em to you and me from PA faster than that!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Yes it did!! And it is an awesome read! I feel so lucky!

Cheater! You should've waited for the rest of us to get ours before reading yours.

FYI:

All the way across the country, mine says "expected delivery date June 24, 201

Guess mine should arrive about the same time. I didn't PM Erik, I really don't need an exact date...yet.. :-D

All were sent yesterday or today via USPS Media Mail. International orders were all shipped today via International First Class mail (or whatever - about $12-$18 each).

Media mail takes a bit longer, but a package we sent Saturday arrived in Buffalo on Monday, so…

They do have tracking #s. If you PM me your name I can get them to you… it might take me a few hours though.

Hey wait a minute!  Now @Ernest Jones will think HE is first class too!  You just opened up a big can 'o worms @iacas .

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Hey wait a minute!  Now @Ernest Jones will think HE is first class too!  You just opened up a big can 'o worms @iacas .

Oh yeah Baby!!! First class all the way!!! :banana:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Hah. IM IN PA and don't have mine David in FL I got you beat! LOL..No one ever said the mail system was quick..

Not sure when I am getting mine, but I do know it is in warrendale, PA as of an hour ago I am pretty sure it will arrive before my Skycaddie Touch that I ordered in February.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

I won't ask.  In Georgia, so I hope I get lucky by Saturday.

i must be special, i didn't have to ask. I received a PayPal email this morning.....

Follow me on twitter

• Administrator

Me too.

Good grief, a 12 year old on a skateboard could get 'em to you and me from PA faster than that!

The one we shipped Saturday (a sort of test case, plus the guy's cooler than everyone else here :-D ) was estimated to arrive on Wednesday. It arrived on Monday.

The estimates may be off. I don't know if they are, or by how much, but ERI-BUF took Saturday to Monday, via the same Media Mail rates, so…

Tim is a professional photographer. Look at the framing! Look at the great reflection work!

Hah. IM IN PA and don't have mine David in FL I got you beat! LOL..No one ever said the mail system was quick..

Estimate is June 23rd, but it may arrive before then.

i must be special, i didn't have to ask. I received a PayPal email this morning.....

I filled out the tracking info for all PayPal orders (i.e. those who didn't order during the Indiegogo campaign) this morning just to make sure we didn't miss any or anything.

Found out that we missed six international orders, almost all placed in January, so those will go out today, as will the orders that we get before about noon.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Not sure when I am getting mine, but I do know it is in warrendale, PA as of an hour ago

I am pretty sure it will arrive before my Skycaddie Touch that I ordered in February.

That's way beyond my level of patience.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

That's way beyond my level of patience.

OT, but it was ordered in February with expected April delivery. Every 6 weeks or so I get an email saying there is another delay. The only bright side is it is paid for so when I get it, it will not be a bill. back on topic - I only have time to read on Sundays anyway, so I will not be as impatient as some others.

Follow me on twitter

Ordered mine yesterday. Would love for it to be here by Friday so I can take it to the beach (and beach golf courses with me) but I am not at all hopeful, lol.

Can't wait to read it!

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

• Administrator

@John Graham got his today. His went out on Tuesday. He lives near Rochester, NY.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

@John Graham got his today. His went out on Tuesday. He lives near Rochester, NY.

Oh, yeah, that's not too far away from me!

I'm hopefully getting off work tomorrow so would be great to possibly be able to read it tomorrow! :dance:

-EDIT-

Hrm, I hope the USPS waved at me as passed Albany after leaving Warrendale, PA this morning at 3:27AM and arrived at Springfield, MA at 12:49PM. :doh:

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

• Administrator
Hrm, I hope the USPS waved at me as passed Albany after leaving Warrendale, PA this morning at 3:27AM and arrived at Springfield, MA at 12:49PM.

I think I gave you the right tracking code…?

Yep, just double-checked it. Who knows… Yours definitely shows that it went to MA.

Wait, Springfield, MA is only 90 minutes from you. It's probably just a USPS hub (like Warrendale, PA).

Looks like you'll get it tomorrow. John's took a fairly normal route:

Hrm, I hope the USPS waved at me as passed Albany after leaving [COLOR=202020]Warrendale, PA [/COLOR]this morning at 3:27AM and [COLOR=202020]arrived at [/COLOR]Springfield, MA at 12:49PM. :doh:

LMFAO! I don't think tracking #s really work in their favor; I think they further illustrate how inefficient the USPS is. Last time I tracked an incoming package, it left some nearby facility (Philly, maybe?) in the morning, and was checked in later in the evening at the same facility. :loco:

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Note: This thread is 2941 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!