IGNORED

Cary Schoen and The Lower Body Lie That Is Devastating Golf (Troll Thread)

ZeroComp
Note: This thread is 3754 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Plus I'm not buying that there's any real club head speed portrayed in that pic either.

I'm sure there is, just not a lot of it.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

What exactly is the topic of this thread now that Cary and other personalities are banned

Clearly the topic is "Who is the Greatest Of All Time - Tiger or Jack?"

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

Clearly the topic is "Who is the Greatest Of All Time - Tiger or Jack?"

Lee Trevino! Errrr, wait…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I thought the topic was this. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/87825/] [/URL]

Looks like a treasure map of mostly moldy Doritos.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• Administrator

Looks like a treasure map of mostly moldy Doritos.

What are those, arrow heads?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

No, everyone knows that's the hip action of Jason Dufner, not Hogan.

Agree, looks like used pinches of Duff's Skoal

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Agree, looks like used pinches of Duff's Skoal

Are you sure about the brand? What if it was something different, like Copenhagen, that he used instead? Would that change make the swing into a duck-hook from a power fade if it was implemented into this photo?

What are those, arrow heads?

That's what I think they are. Look really old also, this guy is using ancient artifacts from native americans  to show Ben hogans right hip trace?

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

That's what I think they are. Look really old also, this guy is using ancient artifacts from native americans  to show Ben hogans right hip trace?

Yep. It's the only thing I could think of that was absurd enough to describe the "topic" of a thread that has shirtless instructor Cary Schoen piling rocks in the shape of Ben Hogan's butt in front of his students so he can show them how to torque their backs by hitting balls without any sign of a natural follow through.

Note: This thread is 3754 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!