IGNORED

2014 & '15 Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill Discussion Thread

colin007
Note: This thread is 3327 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I find it harder to watch Keegan's putter style than Adam's.

It looks like Keegan is performing a seppuku every time he putts....

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Not sure what's tougher to look at: Scott's putter, or Williams' 90210 sideburns?

HAHAHAHAHA! I seriously love Adam Scott's game (except the putter). He's a top 5 fav for me, but Stevie Williams and his Dylan McKay sideburns can take a 2 iron (bent to a 1 iron) to the back of the skull...little :censored:

EDIT: Holly sh*t...that dumb putting stroke just cost him a 3 foot birdie

• Upvote 1

Look on William's face after that missed birdie was worth the price of admission

HAHAHAHAHA! I seriously love Adam Scott's game (except the putter). He's a top 5 fav for me, but Stevie Williams and his Dylan McKay sideburns can take a 2 iron (bent to a 1 iron) to the back of the skull...little

EDIT: Holly sh*t...that dumb putting stroke just cost him a 3 foot birdie

Lee

In My Bag... Driver:Titleist 913D3  3 Wood: Dunlop 16deg railer  Hybr:Titleist 910H 24deg  4-GW:Mizuno JPX825Pros

Sand Wedge: Titleist Vokey 256-14  60deg: Mizuno Zoid   Putter: Odyssey WH Rossie (Left handed)

Putting style aside, It would make my goddamn week if Keegan won this to be honest. (And not just because he's on my fantasy team ;-) )

Joel Holden

Scott has completely fallen apart. Keegan may still have a chance with Every in that thick rough.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

They keep showing a close-up of Every with sweat under his left eye, and talking about "emotions" as if the sweat is a tear lol. This commentary and productions of PGA events makes me want to throw my head through a wall.

Another pulled broom sweep lol...I think I saw Stevie slip his business card (hidden in a Chipotle burrito) to Patrick Reed.

• Upvote 1

Another pulled broom sweep lol...I think I saw Stevie slip his business card (hidden in a Chipotle burrito) to Patrick Reed.

LOL! :dance:

Joel Holden

Putting style aside, It would make my goddamn week if Keegan won this to be honest. (And not just because he's on my fantasy team ;-) )

Scott is screwing me so hard in fantasy. UGH. McIlroy did the same at the Honda!

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Scott is screwing me so hard in fantasy. UGH. McIlroy did the same at the Honda!

You could still get some top 3 bonus points. Could be worse...I know a lot of people started the tournament with Bubba, hahah

Joel Holden

Bogey for Every on 18. Keegan one back, Scott two.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Another week where the big name collpases and a surprise champion emerges. Story of the year. Makes you wonder if the green jacket's going to go to a guy nobody is even thinking of.

Fans always say they like "parity" until they actually get it. ;-) Like the guy said in Tin Cup."Heroes. It's heroes that I need."

Fans always say they like "parity" until they actually get it.

Like the guy said in Tin Cup."Heroes. It's heroes that I need."

Tiger haters typically clamored for parity.  Those that liked him enjoyed watching him pummel the competition.

Parity isn't bad in something like the NFL where there's a limited number of teams.  There are 100- 150 golfers in every tournament and typically no one really is interested in seeing a non Top 30 or unknown player winning.

Joe Paradiso

Watching these guys collapse over the last few weeks really makes tiger's record on Sunday impressive. Its just so hard to hold the lead. The fields are so deep.

Note: This thread is 3327 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!