IGNORED

2014 Valero Texas Open Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3679 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I know! When you see guys like Pat Perez on the leaderboard, something major is wrong! I hate that guy.

Whats wrong with him?

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Whats wrong with him?

Might be cuz he use to act like a jerk some time ago. ?

He has calmed down a bunch. I haven't seen or heard from the announcers that he's doing any of that lately.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Might be cuz he use to act like a jerk some time ago. ?

He has calmed down a bunch. I haven't seen or heard from the announcers that he's doing any of that lately.

They talked about it yesterday. Said that he has calmed down a lot and that we haven't seen his temper in a while. I have no beef with Perez.

Will W

They talked about it yesterday. Said that he has calmed down a lot and that we haven't seen his temper in a while. I have no beef with Perez.

He's still an a-hole. I was at the Valspar and he was chewing out a marshall because they put the marker in the wrong spot for the ball....and it was only like 5 feet away from where it was supposed to be. Someone from the crowd tried to defend the marshall and he snapped back at the fan in a rude way. You get images of these people and they never go away. Same thing happened with Billy Mayfair....met him a few years ago and never really had a negative opinion of him until I saw him act like a jerk towards a fan and now I will never root for that guy again.

Yep Perez hasn't changed at all. He's still an asswipe. At the Bay Hill, he really hacked up one hole, ended up 3 putting also. And he threw his putter at the bag, it bounced and hit his caddy. He looked at his caddy as if it was his fault or something.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Yep Perez hasn't changed at all. He's still an asswipe. At the Bay Hill, he really hacked up one hole, ended up 3 putting also. And he threw his putter at the bag, it bounced and hit his caddy. He looked at his caddy as if it was his fault or something.

Yeah Im not arguing just never seen or heard anything about him good or bad. Not surprising.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Yeah Im not arguing just never seen or heard anything about him good or bad. Not surprising.

Yep. It's hard to know what someone acts like if the media doesn't report it, If you attend the tourney's. That's why I said, what I said..

Spieth has picked up his game. After bogeying 6 of the first 7 holes on Thursday, he has reached -3 after 15 holes on Saturday. T9 at the moment.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Bowditch chip in for eagle sure looked like 5SK chipping drill with hands ahead of shaft at finish

Philly Mick pulls his gut... WD.

Sprained a nipple.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Bowditch looks like a young Earnest Borgnine [url]https://www.google.com/search?q=ernest+borgnine&client;=ms-android-verizon&source;=android-browser&source;=lnms&tbm;=isch&sa;=X&ei;=-Bw3U50S6rCwBK_5gIgL&ved;=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw;=360&bih;=592#biv=i%7C142%3Bd%7CADcuSTSvfmVltM%3A[/url]

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I saw Perez a fews years ago at the Western open in Chicago.  He was practicing and whooping it up with John Daly with non fan interaction.  His brother Mike won Big Break a few years back and seemed just like him.

Bowditch is out of control with his short game today. Has missed 8 of 13 greens so far today, and is -1 on those 8 missed greens!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Lefty being carted off the course w/ an "oblique muscle injury"......you folks who only watch the PGA tour when Lefty or TW are entered better 1) find some other golfers to root for or 2) find something else to do on your weekends other than watch PGA golf on the HDTV.    TW and Lefty aren't getting any younger and are breaking down, unfortunately.

Lefty being carted off the course w/ an "oblique muscle injury"......you folks who only watch the PGA tour when Lefty or TW are entered better 1) find some other golfers to root for or 2) find something else to do on your weekends other than watch PGA golf on the HDTV.    TW and Lefty aren't getting any younger and are breaking down, unfortunately.

Why do you go out of your way to take swipes at Tiger? Why is it so personal for you?

Colin P.

Note: This thread is 3679 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!