IGNORED

2014 Masters Discussion Thread

Note: This thread is 2466 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Watching Bubba on the 18th was the most infuriating thing ever. He needs to be slapped when he starts whining like that.

I didn't see whining as much as WTF shock.

Yeah, he does the same thing as several other pros when they miss putts due to bad reads that they were confident in.  The big difference is that he doesn't give his WTF look to the hole or the sky or somewhere off in space, but directly at his caddie every time.  So it always looks like he's yelling at his caddie.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boring?  BORING?  Mike & Mike, Mad Dog Radio, etc etc how could these guys even use the word?  Did these sportscasters even watch the tournament, or did they tune in for the last 3 holes and expec

I'd like to make a suggestion to the Augusta people: Quickly write into your tournament by-laws a contingency tradition; if the son of a former winner wins the tournament, his dad gets to prese

It's not the weather, though, as you may expect ... But rather, Phil Mickelson is just starting his practice round. ;)

Rory appears to be taking the scenic route on this fourth hole.

That was a weird slice swing with a wood on that par 3 by Rory. Looked kinda OTT and awkward. Keegan +4 on Amen Corner today, taking him well over cut line.

Yeah, he does the same thing as several other pros when they miss putts due to bad reads that they were confident in.  The big difference is that he doesn't give his WTF look to the hole or the sky or somewhere off in space, but directly at his caddie every time.  So it always looks like he's yelling at his caddie.

Like this:

Yeah but some are looking for something that isn't there. He can be a crab for sure but with that putt it appeared more like he was asking Ted "can you believe that". He didn't have a reason to rag on Ted for anything. Unless I missed it I didn't see him anywhere near Bubba when he was lining up the putt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Yeah but some are looking for something that isn't there. He can be a crab for sure but with that putt it appeared more like he was asking Ted "can you believe that". He didn't have a reason to rag on Ted for anything. Unless I missed it I didn't see him anywhere near Bubba when he was lining up the putt.

I agree .. but I was talking more about the perception.  People see the face of exasperation and can't hear the words, and they remember that video from last year that Kieran just posted, and they think "Oh, here he goes again, blaming his caddie for his screw up."

7 straight bogeys from the Top 5 Player...

This may be petty, but I hope Reed misses the cut so I don't have to watch him strut around in his Tiger Woods Underoos on Sunday.

This may be petty, but I hope Reed misses the cut so I don't have to watch him strut around in his Tiger Woods Underoos on Sunday.

That is pretty petty. :beer: I'm kinda hoping he misses the cut too, but just so I don't have to listen to everybody complain about him. ;-)

The "top 5" comments weren't even clever the first time.

I hate when these past champions, well past their prime, take up a spot for more deserving player. Oh wait, Freddie is -3, Jose M. O is even, Mize,Langer +2.  Guess they can play after all.

That is pretty petty.    I'm kinda hoping he misses the cut too, but just so I don't have to listen to everybody complain about him.

The "top 5" comments weren't even clever the first time.

Correct. Wasn't clever for Reed to say it the first time, let alone all the others ;-)

It's still possible that the cut will move to +5.

It's possible. There are 4 guys on the course at +4, 4 guys on course at +3, 3 guys on the course at +2. It's playing tough now it seems. But 6 of those 10 need to drop to +5.

Note: This thread is 2466 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!