IGNORED

What Would You Serve at Your Masters Champions Dinner?

iacas

Come to think of it, I might order up some White Castle burgers too.

We'd be talking BMs of biblical proportions then!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Come to think of it, I might order up some White Castle burgers too.

Where do I sign up?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Where do I sign up?

You can have my spot, if they are serving White Castle.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

I got very lucky and won a sales contest at work and we all got to eat at the Final Cut Steakhouse.  They are one of only 7 Steakhouses that is serving grade 11 Kobe beef.  Yea it was amazing.  I would have to put that on the menu for that.....

2 Waffles with maple syrup

6 slices of crisp Bacon - baked not fried

a big patty of slightly hot breakfast sausage

two over medium eggs

and huge glass of whole milk

and coffee.....

man I love some breakfast for dinner.

never had chicken and waffles but its on the bucket list!

2 Waffles with maple syrup  6 slices of crisp Bacon - baked not fried a big patty of slightly hot breakfast sausage two over medium eggs and huge glass of whole milk and coffee..... man I love some breakfast for dinner. never had chicken and waffles but its on the bucket list!

If I ate all that, they would have to take me out in a wheelbarrow. Sound good, though.

a bucket of foie gras

I like how this man thinks.

My brother-in-law is an executive chef at a high end place.  I'd have him put the menu together.  I'll just pick off his current one for my dinner:

Appetizer: Sea Scallops , Smoked, Lobster, Leeks, Burnt Orange

Fish course: Laurel Hills Farm Trout , Asparagus, Soba Noodles, “Foo” Style Fermented Black Bean Sauce, Chili Oil

Main course: Duck Breast , Rhubarb, Shallot, Foie Gras, Anise Hyssop

Salad: Endive , Figs, Goat Cheese, Pecans, Honey-Quince Vinaigrette

Desert: Blueberry & White Chocolate , Blueberry Mousse, White Chocolate Mousse, Granola, Honey Comb

"Witty golf quote."

I like how this man thinks.

My brother-in-law is an executive chef at a high end place.  I'd have him put the menu together.  I'll just pick off his current one for my dinner:

Appetizer: Sea Scallops, Smoked, Lobster, Leeks, Burnt Orange

Fish course: Laurel Hills Farm Trout, Asparagus, Soba Noodles, “Foo” Style Fermented Black Bean Sauce, Chili Oil

Main course: Duck Breast, Rhubarb, Shallot, Foie Gras, Anise Hyssop

Salad: Endive, Figs, Goat Cheese, Pecans, Honey-Quince Vinaigrette

Desert: Blueberry & White Chocolate, Blueberry Mousse, White Chocolate Mousse, Granola, Honey Comb

Sounds really good.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

• 1 year later...

After seeing @boogielicious critique of the wine selection from Jordan's master's menu.  

If you won the Master's what would your dinner menu be?

Mine would be a Maine Lobster Bake:

Clam Chowder

Steamed Maine Clams with Drawn Clarified Butter

Corn on the Cob

Maine Potatoes

Homemade Yeast Rolls 

Lobster (Or Lobstah!) with plenty of clarified butter

Strawberry Shortcake for dessert

Spieth's menu

JS-Dinner-Menu.jpg

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

We already had a thread on this. Although I do like your menu.

Scott

My Swing Thread

Tater tot casserole
Genny Cream Ale!
And some Heady Topper for Dessert!

I may not be fancy but I know what I likes!

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

3 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Hey, tastes might change since last year. Might be a good idea to update the list. Maybe we can change the title to 2016 your Master's menu ;) 

Salad
Classic Caesar Salad

Soup
Lobster Bisque 
paired with a top end Chardonnay

Main
12 oz Ribeye or New York Strip
French Fries, Baked Potato, or Swee Potato
Paired with an good aged Cabernet Sauvignon

Dessert
Bread Pudding or Three Layer Chocolate Cake
Served with a Snifter of Redbreast 21 Whiskey

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Revised.

Take out Chinese. :-P

Scott

My Swing Thread

12 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

I did a search but didn't see it.

6 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

Hey, tastes might change since last year. Might be a good idea to update the list. Maybe we can change the title to 2016 your Master's menu ;) 

Salad
Classic Caesar Salad

Soup
Lobster Bisque 
paired with a top end Chardonnay

Main
12 oz Ribeye or New York Strip
French Fries, Baked Potato, or Swee Potato
Paired with an good aged Cabernet Sauvignon

Dessert
Bread Pudding or Three Layer Chocolate Cake
Served with a Snifter of Redbreast 21 Whiskey

+1 on the Lobster Bisque

Although now that you mentioned that, the Jordan Pond house in Acadia National Park, I believe is the only restaurant in a national park, has a Lobster Stew that is to die for.  

Jordan Pond House Lobster Stew – with fresh Beal’s lobster, butter, sherry and cream. And they don't skimp on the lobster, plus you get popovers with it.  :beer:

View from the restaurant, .

Jordan Pond house.jpg

15 minutes ago, Elmer said:

Tater tot casserole
Genny Cream Ale!
And some Heady Topper for Dessert!

I may not be fancy but I know what I likes!

+1 on the Heady Topper

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Eggplant parmesan (my mother's method), meatballs, and pasta as the entree. Kalmatta olives, cheese, and some greens as a first course. Dessert would be cookies and cherry pie.

JP Bouffard

"I cut a little driver in there." -- Jim Murray

Driver: Titleist 915 D3, ACCRA Shaft 9.5*.
3W: Callaway XR,
3,4 Hybrid: Taylor Made RBZ Rescue Tour, Oban shaft.
Irons: 5-GW: Mizuno JPX800, Aerotech Steelfiber 95 shafts, S flex.
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM5 56 degree, M grind
Putter: Edel Custom Pixel Insert 

I'd go with an extremely upgraded sports bar theme, with 24 flat screens, and 20 half naked ladies running around serving stuff. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

I think I'd go with cuisine from right down the street, what made Georgia a foodie destination.

First course:  she crab soup, fresh greens with creamy vidalia dressing.

Second course:  shrimp-n-grits.

Third course:  crispy scored flounder, sweet potato puree, southern style green beans, buttermilk biscuit.

Dessert:  who cares.  No one will be able to eat another bite at this point. 

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

MY MENU

Teriyaki Bacon Wrapped Sea Scallops

Parmesan-Panko Asparagus Spears

Garlic-Herb Roasted Red Bud Potatoes