IGNORED

2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17)

iacas
Note: This thread is 3535 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Pictures may take time to edit…

Congratulations to Team C, and @cedrictheo and @vasaribm for being the MVPs.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Playoff between @cedrictheo and @vasaribm for MVP

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator

The result of a tee shot by @saevel25 .

@mvmac 's doctors say that he should regain at least 70% of his normal brain function inside of a year.

Fingers crossed!

• Upvote 1

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Congrats to team C and @cedrictheo for winning the playoff. I'll try to get my pictures of team c's day up tomorrow.

Bryan

:wishon:  919, Aldila Voodoo  :callaway: Razr X Tour 3h  :callaway: Razr Hawk 3w, Aldila NV  :callaway: Razr X Forged 4-PW, KBS Tour  :wishon:  52, 56, 60, KBS Tour
 :odyssey: White Ice 330, 33in  :aimpoint:    :true_linkswear:

Don't park your carts inside the kill zone ;)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator
Don't park your carts inside the kill zone ;)

Find a place near the course that isn't "inside the kill zone" and we may consider it.

Also, everyone, if you could provide a short review of the SR2s, here's the place to do it: http://thesandtrap.com/products/callaway-speed-regime-2-sr2-golf-balls .

Find a place near the course that isn't "inside the kill zone" and we may consider it.

I told you the safest place on the golf course is on the green.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

I told you the safest place on the golf course is on the green.

If they did that, I'd probably pull draw it towards them ;)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

Find a place near the course that isn't "inside the kill zone" and we may consider it.

Also, everyone, if you could provide a short review of the SR2s, here's the place to do it: http://thesandtrap.com/products/callaway-speed-regime-2-sr2-golf-balls .

@Lihu , @cipher I had the only safe spot. B-)

I'll have to play them and do a review later. I went to my comfort zone playing Pro-V1s under such a pressure packed, competitive event.

- Shane

If they did that, I'd probably pull draw it towards them ;)

Well, had they been standing on the green at the time, they would have been totally safe :-D

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Well, had they been standing on the green at the time, they would have been totally safe

You can't change one aspect and assume my tee shot would have stayed the same. You are not thinking 4th dimensionally! :-P

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Sounds/looks like you guys had a great time. Fortunately I got sick this weekend anyway, so I would have had to bail even if I wasn't in Dayton.

Already looking forward to next year...in true Cleveland fashion.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

@Lihu , @cipher , and I had the only safe spot. B-)

Yeah it was a blast to be in the same group and watch "Super Freak" @saevel25 hit balls that have to enter back into the atmosphere. It is tough to pick them up though after you get knocked on your ass from the blast of the club hitting the ball. It was great to meet everybody and a huge thank you to @iacas and @mvmac as hosts and for all that they did this weekend!

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

Yeah it was a blast to be in the same group and watch "Super Freak" @saevel25 hit balls that have to enter back into the atmosphere. It is tough to pick them up though after you get knocked on your ass from the blast of the club hitting the ball.

It was great to meet everybody and a huge thank you to @iacas and @mvmac as hosts and for all that they did this weekend!

Same here. Had a great time. It was great to meet new people. I really enjoyed the 1 club challenge on Saturday.

I'll be looking forward to this next year!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

@Lihu , @cipher , and I had the only safe spot. B-)   I'll have to play them and do a review later. I went to my comfort zone playing Pro-V1s under such a pressure packed, competitive event.

Hope we can meet for a casual round when you travel. [quote name="cipher" url="/t/74714/2014-erie-cleveland-pittsburgh-buffalo-summer-get-together-august-16-17/432#post_1042331"] Yeah it was a blast to be in the same group and watch "Super Freak" @saevel25 hit balls that have to enter back into the atmosphere. It is tough to pick them up though after you get knocked on your ass from the blast of the club hitting the ball. It was great to meet everybody and a huge thank you to @iacas and @mvmac as hosts and for all that they did this weekend![/quote] Great to meet you in person too! I'm looking forward to going back to the Steak n Shake. My son likes the pepper sauce. He put some into his morning sandwich. [quote name="saevel25" url="/t/74714/2014-erie-cleveland-pittsburgh-buffalo-summer-get-together-august-16-17/432#post_1042346"] Same here. Had a great time. It was great to meet new people. I really enjoyed the 1 club challenge on Saturday.  I'll be looking forward to this next year!  [/quote] Both days were a blast, and great to play on your team. I got to see how single digit players recover from tee shots landing on other fairways. Just got back and woke up after 4 hours of sleep, so I'm still a little groggy. Looking forward to seeing you again next year. @billchao hope to see you in Edison this coming spring. It was fun playing the single club round with you and @Jamo .

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Bryan

:wishon:  919, Aldila Voodoo  :callaway: Razr X Tour 3h  :callaway: Razr Hawk 3w, Aldila NV  :callaway: Razr X Forged 4-PW, KBS Tour  :wishon:  52, 56, 60, KBS Tour
 :odyssey: White Ice 330, 33in  :aimpoint:    :true_linkswear:

Just to modify it a bit. Hazard on the left, parked cart in the bail out area on the right.

Result!!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Note: This thread is 3535 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!