IGNORED

"Lowest Score Wins" by Barzeski and Wedzik

iacas

• Administrator
Quick question. The book describes putting yardage markings on your clubs for easy reference. Is this ok to use in tournaments?

Yes.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I just ordered a copy.

It is going to be a long 7-10 days coming up. :roll:

Don

Took up golf late in life with a lot to catch up. 

I just ordered a copy.

It is going to be a long 7-10 days coming up.

Not rubbing it in but my copy should be here Monday :-)

Pete Iveson

I'm rubbing it in....just got my second copy today. "Loaned" my first to a friend....well you know how that goes.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator
Are there any plans to make the book available on Amazon.com, @iacas?

Not currently, no. Why? They control pricing and we make significantly less. I think if we count all of our profits we're just over a buck an hour at this point. :)

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Not currently, no. Why?

Just curious. A search for "Lowest Score Wins" on Amazon.com currently tries to sell me Broadie's book.

I was under the impression that listing the book yourself for sale on amazon (as opposed to contracting with amazon to sell (and discount) the book for you) was not overly expensive. At least that was my impression when investigating this for a book my dad wrote.

• Administrator

I would...but not in black. Erik...you should be on the golf channel. Your knowledge and insight is one of the best I've ever come across. For the millions of people who are just crazy about golf...you're a true asset.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Erik...you should be on the golf channel. Your knowledge and insight is one of the best I've ever come across. For the millions of people who are just crazy about golf...you're a true asset.

Agree :dance:

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Just curious why you can't get it on the apple ibook or from amazon. I am going to be ordering it tonight I think but was just wondering because it would make it a lot easier to buy it on my phone or on my computer off amazon. I have nothing wrong with buying the hard copy and all but I think you could sell some more if that was an option!

Just curious why you can't get it on the apple ibook or from amazon. I am going to be ordering it tonight I think but was just wondering because it would make it a lot easier to buy it on my phone or on my computer off amazon. I have nothing wrong with buying the hard copy and all but I think you could sell some more if that was an option!

Yeah, I'll second that: I haven't read a physical book since I was in school.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

Lowest Score Wins already has a thread. It's been asked and answered. http://thesandtrap.com/t/75141/lowest-score-wins-by-barzeski-and-wedzik/288#post_1116155

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

Just purchased LSW.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

• Administrator

We answered that question already. :-)

Yeah, I'll second that: I haven't read a physical book since I was in school.

Then you're missing out, sorry to say. :-D

Just purchased LSW.

Great!

Got my copy a few months ago. Love it!

Badges added for both of you.

We answered that question already.

Then you're missing out, sorry to say.

Great!

Badges added for both of you.

Sweet another badge! :beer:

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones