NatalieB

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, 14ledo81 said:

Voted.

7 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

I did.   Good luck!

She says thank you.

For others, it's on like the fourth or fifth page, under "fall sports" here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgmDhZIGRLjoFa0IEbWPn47PR53so8zeFNpa3prbaIIf4ghQ/viewform

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

She's in school but texted me to pass along her thanks.

Big week for her, too… she has team Districts on Thursday (one team moves on to AAA Regionals) and individual Districts (only one player goes to individual AAA Regionals) on Saturday.

• 4 weeks later...

Swing is not so good right now. Shallow and then kicking out over the top and hitting a lot of weak shots to the right. Going to work really hard on it tomorrow with Erik.

Last tournament of the year - mostly for fun - on Saturday and Sunday in Ohio. I have all of my new clubs except for my irons. I updated my signature.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

Did you get new clubs?

Everything except the putter. In her sig. She'd been using a six-piece set (seven with the putter) of Callaway junior clubs in being the #1 gal on her HS team this year. And all summer. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats @NatalieB :dance:

21 minutes ago, billchao said:

See, @iacas? Aim for the flag, get a hole in one. That's how this game works :-P

So, Lowest Score Wins is just a cover up to make sure people do not get a hole in one before Erik :-P

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.