IGNORED

TST Explores GAME Golf

Just edit it later.  An example:

I hit a drive OB.  I don't tap a second time when I hit the provisional, I just hit it.  (If I change clubs, then I might tap a second time, but either way, you're going to have to make an edit or two)  The GG marks me as parring the hole, and then afterwards, I go back in and simply add +2 penalty strokes to the original drive.

It's not perfect because it's never going to know how far or crooked your first drive went, but whatever.  Same thing with a water ball.  Hit a drive into a hazard, then your next shot is from where you drop, so depending on where you crossed the hazard, the machine might mark you down for hitting a 15 yard drive.  But I think the software recognizes and excludes those types of situations when it calculates averages and such.

Yeah, I hope so because I was thinking that on one of the courses I play at, there's a drop zone for and I was curious how I'd handle a situation like that with my GG.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just went to Game Golf and saw I can unsign my rounds.

So for handicap purposes you can keep just your last 20 rounds.

Great idea.

Brian   

So today, for the first time, my game golf lost a round. Meaning, I went to upload my round, and at the end of it uploading, it says it lost contact with server, then says there are no rounds detected. :blink: It wasn't a great round but it was a good bit of data I would like to see on the dashboard. Hopefully this is just a one time thing. I'll keep everyone posted.

Just went to Game Golf and saw I can unsign my rounds.

So for handicap purposes you can keep just your last 20 rounds.

Great idea.

I think that is just there so you can go back and fix mistakes. Unsigning your old rounds would make them disappear from all your stats (which makes it harder to see long term trends).

Also, oes Game Golf (still don't like the name, even 1 year later) even have a 'Handicap' feature? I just see "Average Score" (which is gross, and made up of who-knows-how-many rounds).

So today, for the first time, my game golf lost a round. Meaning, I went to upload my round, and at the end of it uploading, it says it lost contact with server, then says there are no rounds detected.  It wasn't a great round but it was a good bit of data I would like to see on the dashboard. Hopefully this is just a one time thing. I'll keep everyone posted.

Get in touch with their Tech Support. They are very willing to help (or at least have always been in my experience).

Yippy!!!

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Welcome to the Game Golf world. I hope to see a post in two days.

It won't be here until Monday at least and the weather is still pretty iffy up here. Hopefully I'll post a round in the next week or so though.

- Shane

Well first round of the year was pretty bad. Rained all last night and we played in rain gear the first 15 holes. The fairways were like a swamp. I don't think they should've let us play, and they punched the greens Tuesday so putting was a joke. Shot a 104 with 5 penalty strokes. Oh well. Tomorrow should be sunny so we will see how it goes. I tracked my round and will post it tonight.

Kyle Paulhus

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

So today, for the first time, my game golf lost a round. Meaning, I went to upload my round, and at the end of it uploading, it says it lost contact with server, then says there are no rounds detected.  It wasn't a great round but it was a good bit of data I would like to see on the dashboard. Hopefully this is just a one time thing. I'll keep everyone posted.

This is an UPDATE. The round showed back up today in my unsigned rounds, thankfully, and today's round uploaded without a hitch. My confidence is restored. :dance:

Much better round today. 104 yesterday, 85 today. Same tees. Game golf looks much cooler when you're not hitting topped balls 67 yards down the fairway lol

Kyle Paulhus

I bought mine last weekend.  I have used it twice and it has been pretty neat to use the insights to see my shot tendencies.  My shots are coming up short.  Not sure if it is just that the air hasn't heated up yet or what.  Time to record my swing to see if I can pickup on anything that might be causing it.  Rounds have been private so far, as I get used to remembering to tag my shots, then I will be linking them up on the post my round page.

Todd

Driver:  Cobra ZL Encore 9.5*

Woods:  Cobra AMP Fairway Adjustable 3-4W

Irons: Callaway XRPro S300 5i, 6i, 7i, 8i, 9i, PW, AW

Wedges:  Cobra Trusty Rusty - 53*, 57* / Callaway Mack Daddy PM - 60*, 64*

Putter: SeeMore SB2

Golf Ball:  Callaway SuperSoft

Yes, I carry 6 wedges, what are you gonna do about it?

Congratulations  @kpaulhus @PhraseUniverse It's nice to be able to go back and look at your rounds, see where your good and bad choices were, tweek you game.

Thanks! I can't wait to get out. Courses are starting to open in the state. Hopefully, the local courses will open in the next week or so.

Putter: Pine Meadow Gazelle

Why did they design it so you have to stick those little disks in your clubs? Why not just have 14 tiny buttons? You walk up to your ball with your club selection and push the button that corresponds to that club. No tagging needed. Maybe all the buttons wouldn't fit on the receiver.

Occam's razor

Has anyone tried managing multiple bags with different sets of game golf under the same account?  I store my bag at my home course with the tags installed but would like to track my rounds when I'm away and using my back up clubs.  I don't mind buying another GameGolf set but I'm not sure you can manage both sets under one account.

Joe Paradiso