IGNORED

Peanut Butter: Creamy or Chunky?

iacas
Note: This thread is 3525 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Which do you prefer: creamy or chunky?

• Creamy
    • Chunky

Ditto, and I'm kinda doin a thing with my diet lately so haven't had any in 2 weeks...struggling.

Anyone do pb and cheese sandwiches? My family thinks it's gross and I have no idea where I picked it up but been eating them for many years. Just awesome, esp on toast. Weird?

I used to make PBJ&C.; Haven't made one in years. It was awesome!

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I used to make PBJ&C.; Haven't made one in years. It was awesome!

Ok, jelly too? C'mon, that's just weird. ;)

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Didn't they make some marshmallow based compound to use instead of jam or jelly?

I vaguely remember kids using it in an egg toss contest.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Didn't they make some marshmallow based compound to use instead of jam or jelly? I vaguely remember kids using it in an egg toss contest.

Fluffernutter

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

• Administrator

At my Kindergarten Teddy Bear picnic I made a PBJ&P; sandwich. It was deLISH!

Pepperoni.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Fluffernutter

That was it. Thanks.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

At my Kindergarten Teddy Bear picnic I made a PBJ&P; sandwich. It was deLISH! Pepperoni.

Yikes!

Tearing the bread ia a common problem that leads many inexperienced pb eaters to stray towards creamy, forever depriving them of the unrivaled joy of a crunchy sandwich. Luckily, there is a solution. Instead of spreading the glob you've got to go back to the jar and get another glob. Repeat until the bread is covered. No spreading. Just add more crunchy pb. Unless we are talking about milk, the answer is always chunky. I've never even considered a pb&j;&c;, but I've also never eaten something that didn't go better with cheese, so I'm sure it's good. What would go best? A mildSwiss? A soft brie? Goat cheese might be the one.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Kraft is now making peanut butter with honey already mixed in. Awesome idea. Now add chocolate chips.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Kraft is now making peanut butter with honey already mixed in. Awesome idea. Now add chocolate chips.

Yup, peanut butter and honey is delicious. I put it on whole multi-grain bread. I use local honey, though. It's both more flavorful and supports my local farmer. Never thought to add chocolate chips. I'll give that a try next time.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

I've never even considered a pb&j;&c;, but I've also never eaten something that didn't go better with cheese, so I'm sure it's good. What would go best? A mildSwiss? A soft brie? Goat cheese might be the one.

As long as it's not stinky blue cheese. I was wondering about which cheese and assumed American processed. I would guess spreadable cheese might work. Boursin? I bet someone out there did PB&J;&CC.; Cream Cheese.

Sushi does not go well with cheese. Don't... even... go there. Yuck.

And this, despite sounding like a good idea, didn't like it.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Sharp, aged cheddar goes great with honey. My youngest will make PB&C; on toast, I'm not a fan (of PB&C;, I like my kid).

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Chunky only and no sugar, no added oil. The best ones have a goodly layer of peanut oil on top i tip off for frying my eggs which go onto the sandwich with the chunky PB. Usually add mayo, dash of chili peppers on whole  wheat bread.  Also, mighty good is PB and banana.

Tearing the bread ia a common problem that leads many inexperienced pb eaters to stray towards creamy, forever depriving them of the unrivaled joy of a crunchy sandwich. Luckily, there is a solution. Instead of spreading the glob you've got to go back to the jar and get another glob. Repeat until the bread is covered. No spreading. Just add more crunchy pb.

Unless we are talking about milk, the answer is always chunky.

I've never even considered a pb&j;&c;, but I've also never eaten something that didn't go better with cheese, so I'm sure it's good. What would go best? A mildSwiss? A soft brie? Goat cheese might be the one.

Takes to long. When it comes to eating PB, I am not very patient. Besides, the peanut chunks poke you in the mouth and cause all sorts of problems. Creamy all the way!

- Shane

What about putting a couple of dabs on a small plate, microwave it till it's extra mushy?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Note: This thread is 3525 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!