Sign in to follow this  
BuckeyeNut

I am calling you out as a non-golfer IF.........................

Note: This thread is 1692 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

466 posts / 43332 viewsLast Reply

Winter about to start, I was wearing shorts last week, it's like a different planet today!

So... Your not a golfer unless you carry 3 sets of gloves in winter, ( I went through 3 today! Damn rain!)

Winter?   Golf?   The two don't go together in Michigan.   I do play on a simulator during the winter but today the wind chill is about 30 degrees and rain.    Not a day to golf.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I guess I am out. I almost exclusively post by cellphone and would probably set the thing on fire trying a multiquote, if its even possible on the mobile site.

Yep. You click the quote button for each post and then the big red button below when you're ready.

[QUOTE name="trickyputt" url="/t/77399/i-am-calling-you-out-as-a-non-golfer-if/162#post_1062182"] I guess I am out. I almost exclusively post by cellphone and would probably set the thing on fire trying a multiquote, if its even possible on the mobile site.[/QUOTE] Yep. You click the quote button for each post and then the big red button below when you're ready.

[quote name="Slice of Life" url="/t/77399/i-am-calling-you-out-as-a-non-golfer-if/180#post_1062356"][QUOTE name="iacas" url="/t/77399/i-am-calling-you-out-as-a-non-golfer-if/180#post_1062240"]   Yep. You click the quote button for each post and then the big red button below when you're ready. [/QUOTE] I'm calling you out as a non-computer science major if... [/quote] ...If you intuitively know what icons really mean? Seriously I was put off icon clicking when the girls in grammar school slid me notes with check the box love notes.

You are not a real golfer if you hate your 3 wood.

I would support this ... puring a 3w off the deck & walking up for an eagle look is my favorite shot in golf (not that it happens regularly for me, but damn if it isn't a great feeling when it does work out)

[quote name="trickyputt" url="/t/77399/i-am-calling-you-out-as-a-non-golfer-if/180#post_1062422"]You are not a real golfer if you hate your 3 wood.

What if you love it, but almost never use it anymore?[/quote]Some marriages are like that.

If you don't have a dirty old towel hanging off your bag. If you don't feel like a kid on Christmas morning every time you arrive at the course. If you don't practice your swing in the middle of your work day. If you mis hit the ball, still land the green and are excited about it.

Some marriages are like that.

ROFLMAO!!!

Some of these posts are hilarious... I'm calling you out as a non golfer if you don't fix pitch marks and/or you deliberately walk in my putting line. Oh and the one that gets on my nerves most: stop drilling your tees into the ground after your tee-shot!!

If your cell phone is clipped to your belt during play you're a non-golfer

It's a "game golf" device now.... [quote name="davechen" url="/t/77399/i-am-calling-you-out-as-a-non-golfer-if/40_20#post_1060772"]I was looking a Jones Sports bags. They're bringing back the old-style, traditional carry bags. But the product video shows a guy walking down the fairway carrying his back with the club heads going backwards.  So maybe it's not so wrong? [/quote] They're marketing to non golfers [quote name="mvmac" url="/t/77399/i-am-calling-you-out-as-a-non-golfer-if/100_20#post_1061317"] Those are good ones. I'll add one, you're a non-golfer if you think your mental game is holding you back from being a scratch golfer. [/quote] You haven't seen my mental game... [quote name="No Mulligans" url="/t/77399/i-am-calling-you-out-as-a-non-golfer-if/140_20#post_1061678"]Your not a real golfer if you have any difficulty answering this question: Sex or golf? [/quote] Both? 30 seconds of sex, three hours of golf...

Driver off the deck. Hang on to your hats folks!

Surprisingly this is pretty easy for me except the scuffing part and the super deep divot it leaves. I mostly thin my wood off the deck anyway, so driver is no different. :loco:

Note: This thread is 1692 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!