IGNORED

2015 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3299 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hole Average Rank Birdies Pars Bogeys
13 4.4545 17 7 3 1
14 3.8889 13 3 4 2
15 4.4000 18 3 2 0
16 2.6000 14 2 3 0

So far today, holes 13-16 are playing quite easy.

15 birdies. 12 pars, 3 bogeys.

Those 4 holes are 4 of the 6 easiest on the course.  Wonder why 14 is playing easy. Maybe fluke of small sample size this early?

Click the links for the hole numbers to see the latest stats as they develop through the day. Scroll down to see the table of each day.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hole

Average

Rank

Birdies

Pars

Bogeys

So far today, holes 13-16 are playing quite easy.

15 birdies. 12 pars, 3 bogeys.

Those 4 holes are 4 of the 6 easiest on the course.  Wonder why 14 is playing easy. Maybe fluke of small sample size this early?

Click the links for the hole numbers to see the latest stats as they develop through the day. Scroll down to see the table of each day.

17 and 18 will be clutch ,again.

Jimmy Walker's wrist looks worse than @cipher 's.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Oh my god please start the coverage ive already seen the big 3 tee off cooommeeeee ooonnn

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

There's the opportunity for some really low scores today. Greens are still pretty receptive and hole locations are pretty accessible. 8, 13 and 15 are all in Eagle locations, and 2 should be an easy birdie. 14 and 16 all funnel towards the flag. If you catch the slope right, 18 is there for the taking. Hole 7 is in a funnel that collects to the hole. Same spot where Tiger holed out in 2010.  You can really go low today if you're on target.

Put your hat on straight, Keegan. You're a grown-up.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

No Tiger and Rory featured streaming group?!

We will see enough of them (if they are relevant or not; mostly if) on the main coverage.

There is a little something missing without the sun on a Masters Sunday. It's like The Open without wind on Sunday. :-P

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

We will see enough of them (if they are relevant or not; mostly if) on the main coverage. There is a little something missing without the sun on a Masters Sunday. It's like The Open without wind on Sunday. :-P

Yes, but if the British Open has no wind, I'm not left wondering if Ian Poulter fell asleep in a tanning bed.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Tiger starts off into the trees. Or on the wrong fairway if he's lucky.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

At least he's in the fairway...

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Zeph, curious what "Heine K." means in your tag line..thx

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

Note: This thread is 3299 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!