IGNORED

2015 U.S. Open at Chambers Bay Discussion Thread

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3216 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yeah, it's not bad. They're making a few mistakes here and there. Buck and Norman sound a little rusty at times, but as long as they show golf and show different players, I'm happy.  I love all the different angles on the course.

We have to give them time to become cohesive.   Probably shouldn't judge them harshly for the entire broadcast this year.

"Witty golf quote."

What all happened with Angel out of the bunker a while ago?

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

?? I don't understand. Molinari is even par through 7...? I have him as my sub.

It's a glitch on Yahoo's fantasy leaderboard; it still thinks Molinari's in the first hole. I see what he's seeing.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Ouch, the struggle is real for Bubba.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If you are having problems with the USGA stream and using IE.....try switching to Chrome....worked for me.

Sadly, where I work, they only have Firefox and IE as web browsers and don't to install programs.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

?? I don't understand. Molinari is even par through 7...?

I have him as my sub.

Yea, what gives?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Ouch, the struggle is real for Bubba.

He's trying to play the contours too much, to the point that landing a few feet off target leaves him in the worst possible position. He may be in last place at the end of the second round, or he may shoot ten strokes lower tomorrow. That's Bubba golf for you.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Yea, what gives?

It must be a yahoo glitch, guys, don't use the Yahoo fantasy golf as your leaderboard :-D

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Joe Buck must be out of shape.  Yeah, Cole Hammer is young.  But he jogged swiftly for about 25 yards.  Like that shit requires Olympian level fitness.

:-$:-$:-$:-$:-$:-$

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

?? I don't understand. Molinari is even par through 7...?

I have him as my sub.

Friggin Yahoo :pound:

I checked my team earlier and Yahoo had him @ 12 over...

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Announcer says that's a real live train. I dunno, whaddaya think, the audience lives in a cave?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Announcer says that's a real live train. I dunno, whaddaya think, the audience lives in a cave?

hahahahah, i laughed at that too.

Lot of golf left I know, but If Phil keeps playing like this he's got a great chance to finally wrap up the US Open.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

hahahahah, i laughed at that too.

Lot of golf left I know, but If Phil keeps playing like this he's got a great chance to finally wrap up the US Open.

I hope so. He was my Vegas pick this week. I put 20 on him so I'll be having a few pints of beer Sunday night if he wins. Put a little on Jordan and Rickie, too, but not as much.

Note: This thread is 3216 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!