IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

5 over today... super super windy...
4 over front... 1 over back...
finally those power lessons were paying off... or did i get alot of help from the wind?
felt like i was on fire...
if it wasnt for 3 3 putts i think i woulda broke even...
had a great SS which i thought was the death blow to my great round cuz it was deep in the sand and under the lip...
only lost 2 balls on the only 2 double bogey holes of the day...
pushed a couple of them but didnt end up in too bad of spots... even had a few draws today to my surprise... birdies everywhere... even had one from 20 yards out with a 52* pitch shot
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

51... from the tees behind where i usually play.

Sumo 10.5*
R7 Draw 15* 3W
3dx 17* 2H
Pi5 3-PW
Spin Milled Vokey 54* CG11 60* C-01

32 on the front, with a lipped out eagle on the 9th.

In my Srixon staff bag:

Driver: Titleist 909D2 8.5 - Grafalloy Epic X
Fairway: Adams RPM LP 13 degree - Grafalloy Epic X
Hybrids: Adams Idea Pro 18 degree - DGSL X100Irons: MacGregor 1025M 3-PW - DG X100SW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54 - DG X100LW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 58 - DG X100Putter...

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

+5. 2 three-putts, 2-birds. Lagged a 50-footer birdie putt to 15-feet, and then made it for a par. I'm fighting synchronization problems on my downswing.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Play 9 holes of an 18-hole course I have never played before. A very nice track. Shot 44 on a par 36. The best round I have shot to date.

39 + 39 =78

Gir 10
Total putts 32
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

78 on par 67
8/11 Fairways
9/18 GIR
37 Putts
One fat shot on a par 3 to cause it to plummet into a lake.
One more fat shot to stay in the bunker.
One 3-putt after hitting the green...

« Keith »

Tried to get a hurried 9 holes of practice in after work one day, but no practice bucket, wrong shoes, no glove, forgot putter (used a 3-iron to putt for 4 holes), and racked up a 52 on a par 30.

Putting was atrocious, but made some nice recovery shots with with the LW, and one 8i that found the green from out of the trees (that I'd hooked my tee shot into.)

McGolf-Doggie's stand bag & new and used club emporium:
Putter :ping: 1/2Craz-e | Irons :TaylorMade: RAC MB, 4i-PW (DG S300) |Wedges :Cleveland: SW&LW 56*DSG+RTG; 60*/4* DSG+RTG |Woods :Cobra: S1 5W; Adams TIght Lies 3W |Driver :TaylorMade: Burner 9.5 Fujikura Reax S | Maxfli Practice

83 in 40 degree weather with 20-30 mph winds.
Bag: Three Five Yellow
Driver: 905R 9.5 Degree, Fujikawa Shaft Shift
3-Wood: Sumo2 15 degree
Hybrids 19 and 21 degree
Irons tour x-20 (5-PW)Wedges vokey 52.08,56.14, 60.04Putter circa 62 #1: Pro V1Where I usually play: Rush Creek

82 (40/42) in 90 degree weather with 20mph winds.

I'm still not happy with my mid-iron game (4I-7I).
I'll work it out.

I'm down to a 10 handicap. At this rate, I'll get to scratch at 90 years old!

I played twice at the same course yesterday:

1st round: 107 (boo!)
2nd round: 94 (yay!) I shot a 43 on the front 9 with a lot of scrambling, fell apart on the back.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Played in a Scramble tournament today with my grandfather, my uncle, and my aunt. My grandfather and aunt aren't great. My uncle's decent, but not nearly a great golfer. I basically carried the team. We shot a 70 (-1). 1 bogey, 2 birdies. Both birdies were my drive, approach, and putt. 10 shots off of the winner though. It was a fun day.

4 over 76. I'm just 4 months post surgery to repair my shattered left wrist, and to date, I've played 8-9 rounds. Today's conditions were super tough; windy and cold, but I struck the ball really well, and played a strategic round.

Time for a celebratory cocktail or two!
Whats in my bag

Driver: HiBORE XLS 9.5
Fairway Woods: Speed LD/F 5 Wood
Irons: X-20 Tour 3-PWWedges: CG12 Black Pearls 50, 56, & 60Putter: Tri-Ball SRTBalls: NXT TourUSGA Handicap: ???Low 9 Holes (This season): 37Low 18 Holes (This season): 76 (+4)

Another poor round with a score of 89. I putted well but only hit three fairways and two greens. I need to figure something out. My HC went up a full 0.8 strokes last update

G10
SteelHead III
I3
Vockey
588 BC-2

I shot 92 (45/48) It was in the rain for most of the front 9.
Putting was shocking with four 3 putts.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.