IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde round on the Memorial Day on 72.1/135 course.
Shot 47 on the front 9 (with two quadruples--ugh!!!).
Than shot 39 on the back 9. Funny thing is, I felt my ball striking was about the same, but I had penalty after penalty on the front 9, mostly due to the way the ball bounced.
Go figure.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yesterday I was 2 under after 9 (my best 9 ever), but had 4 bogeys and one par holes #12-#16. Sitting at two over with all pressure gone I swung freely and managed to finish the last two holes Driver/Lob Wedge/1 putt for two closing birdies. 4 birdies total, and a round of even par 72.

Shot a 31 on sunday at a par 3 course for 4 over
Shot a 42 on monday at a hard Par 36 course (6over)
Shot a 37 today on a Par 35 course

Overall my putting and short game is on but driving is not as good as it was a week ago. When I concentrate my drives are okay but swing gets lazy and it shows... Im looking forward to my next few rounds, I feel like im on the verge of some low scores
...Practice Can Never Make Perfect... Practice Makes Improvement...
 bettinardi.gif
taylormade.gifadidas.gif

Shot 42 (6 over) on the front nine and 36 (Even) on the back nine for 78. Before, I use to play better on the front nine compared to the back nine. Now, it seems to be completely opposite.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Literally shot the best/worst 40 of my life. Triple bogeyed the 9th(~400yd par4). The hole has a ridiculous set-up(usually have to hit an 8-iron off the tee becuase of how the fairway is divided) and there was a 30+ mph cross wind into thick bushes. First 9 holes though I felt like I could go at the hole each time. Havent had that since college. Great feeling. Putting was below avg. I had 3-4 shortish birdie putts that just wouldnt fall. The round could easily have been even or +1. Best round this year is a 77. Need to knock 4 off that to feel good. Best 9 is 37. Meh. Still getting used to this new 3-wood('09 Nike). But if I can figure it out it's a 300+yd club all day.

'09 Nike Dymo 3-Wood
Tommy Armour 855s 2-Iron (from an old set. i can hit it 260-270 and it's accurate so I kept it)
Mizzuno MP-33 irons(absolutely love these and they look great)
Cleveland Wedges obviously
Odessey putter(need a new one very soon)No driver. Dont need one.

Played 2 rounds over the weekend. Hit the ball real solid from tee to green but my short game and putting were non existent.
73 (35-37) on Saturday
77 (37-40) on Sunday (took a 9 on an easy par 4 on the back)

Scored relatively well in my Tuesday money game yesterday. Hit the ball like sh*t but was able to get up-n-down 6 out of 6 times…..only had 11 putts.
35 (1 birdie and 8 pars)

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

41 in a quick 9 before the rain came down
2/9 gir
3/7 fir
14 putts

Highlight of the round was a 30+ foot putt for birdie on a par 3. Putt was downhill and breaking left to right and it dropped center of the cup

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

3-over for 9 holes, thanks to 2 three putts, both lip-outs from <3 feet. All thanks to watching a Stan Utley video on putting last night and, no thanks to me, actually trying to mess with my stroke during the round. Broke an over 60 hole stretch (dont know the exact number) without a 3-putt. Of course, I still only had 15 putts, so I guess I can't blame Stan... Also laid the sod over a PW, which flew a solid 90 yards. Classy, just classy. The round overall was a mix of perfectly played, 0 course-management-mistake-birdies with every shot pure and miserably played bogeys, usually starting with a big ol' hook off the tee. I feel so freaking close to breaking par on 9 holes. Of course, you get the score your game tells you that you get....

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

I'm 15 and just shot my second best for 9 holes today. It was a 37 on a par 34 front 9. I was even par after seven, then hit one into a pond for a double, and ended with a bogey. It was a pretty satisfying day though, because i did it during golf practice for my high school team. Maybe now i will move up the ranks and be able to go to a few more meets.

I was pretty lucky i saw this thread today though, because this was my first good round in a long time. I am on my way to becoming a fully registered user.
What's in my Bag:
Driver-TaylorMade 09 burner 10.5* | 3 wood-TaylorMade 09 burner | 3 hybrid-TaylorMade Rescue 09 | 4-GW-Titliest AP1 710s | 54.08 wedge-Titliest Vokey spin milled | 60.04 wedge-Titliest Vokey spin milled | Putter-Odyssey white hot #7 | Ball - whatever i find

Shot the best round of my life last week, 83!!! hit 10 fairways, 6 GIR, 34 putts, I honestly felt I could have broken 80! I missed 3 birdie putts from 6-8 feet (I would hope to make at least 1 out of them normally, they were not difficult putts!), and I even had to take a penalty stroke on the par 5 18th hole. But I will say the golf gods were looking down on me, one of my fairways hit was actually a screaming low hook that hit off some rocks in a little crick and then somehow kicked about 50 yds forward into the fairway ha-ha!

:
Driver:  MachSpeed Black 10.5 Fukikura Motore Speeder shaft

1Hybrid: VR PRO 15* (replacing my 3wood with this) 

Hybrids:  Baffler 18*, DWS 20*, TWS 23*

5I-GW  Mx-19 

Wedges - 50.08/54.14/58.10 

Putter:iN Craz-e

Ball: Pro V1x or Callaway Tour i(z) 

Shot a 38 with a triple on the Par 5 number 8. Shook it off and birdied number 9 That made me happy!!

The only thing a golfer needs is more daylight. -Ben Hogan

was able to get up-n-down 6 out of 6 times

That's really solid.

S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost Putter                                                                     Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

shot 72 today which was one over

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

I shot a 7 over 79, 2 birdies, 8 pars, 7 bogeys and one double.

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

had a 12 man kitty match with local rivals at their home course. we won. =D i shot 6 over 76. and my partner shot 3 over 73. we also took third place with a 77. and they were tied for third.

07 Burner regular flex. (my dads-doing wonders with it) :D
supersteel burner steel shaft strong 3 wood
R7 draw 5 wood
Rapture 4-pw uw. Red dot. <3
56 deg sw60 deg Cg14 white steel two ball putter penta golf shoes. =D

3 over in the front
2 over in the back

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

91.....49/42 7/14 FW, 7 GIR, 40 putts. 5 pars, 9 bogies, 2 doubles, and 2 triples. I'm getting off the tee much better since working on the driver at the range for the first time in along time. All I did was back off a little and I started hitting more fairways. The driver still cost me 1 stroke and distance penalty with a ball OB, but overall mucho better than the past two weeks. My irons are acceptable and htting 7 GIR is decent for a high handicap. The problem now is I'm hitting greens, but not exactly close to the hole and its putting pressure on the flatstick. My lag putting is terrible, and it's shaken my confidence so now the easy 3-4 footers that I always made are lipping out or sliding by. Six 3 putts is unacceptable! Four 3 putt bogies and one 3 putt bogey, which means I missed four putts at birdie and five putts at par. Pretty disgusting, but easily fixable. I plan on spending the evening on the putting green.