IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Yesterday, Pembroke Lakes Golf Course CR 71.5 Played off the blues shot for 116, felt sluggish going into the back 9. Playing from the blues proved to be hard, but the group I was playing with all agreed to play from the blues. No worries, the hard the game can only help me get better!

Played Meadowlark in HB today shot an 81 on a par 71, 40 on the front 41 on the back, had to work my ass off cleaning up bad shots.

They had also seeded so you could not drive on the fairways. Never played a course that did this before, leave your cart on the path and walk to find your ball, slowed play way down. And had a couple with a 4 some in front that the husband was giving lessons to his wife and would not let any one play through. I think at some point we had 4 groups lined up behind us. :censored:

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Played in a shamble-format tourney at my club today. Weather was absolutely fantastic for Nov 2nd - upper 60's and sunny skies - perfect golf day. We put up a respectable 26-under net - missed the top 5 money list by one stroke but won't complain about a tie for 6th place out of about 35 teams. Still wildly inconsistent off the tee. Thankfully, my irons and putting were solid. Was so frustrated, I snuck back out for another 9-holes after the tourney to replay holes with all the "should have done this" thoughts from earlier in the day. Settled down off the tee a bit (still fading/push slicing though) and ended up +7 with six pars. Go figure...:hmm:

Driver- :nike: Nike VR-Pro Limited Edition 9.5* Diamana 'ahina Stiff Flex 3 Wood- :titleist: Titleist 980 5 Wood- :tmade: Taylormade R9 3i-PW- :tmade: Taylormade Tour Preferred (Dynamic Gold S300) Putter- :tarmour: Tommy Armour T-Line 150 (it's old but I love it and haven't been able to find anything that feels better)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Friday at my home course shot a 99 (51/48)

10/14 Fairways, 1 GIR, 38 putts - started out with 4 bogies and the rest of the front went a bit downhill as the pace slowed to a crawl

Only got in 9 yesterday due to rain - should have quit after 7 but we finished up our 9. Shot a 52 on the back 9.

4/7 fairways, 18 putts

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Yesterday's round was cancelled....Rainout after 8 holes....:~( We got to the green on 7 ( we started on 18)....and it was impossible to putt their was standing water on the green. We had been playing in and out of the rain for two hours when the greens became saturated...... Today we had 18 in a small game....two man blind draw.......shot a 40/51/91......total collapse on the back side.but netted a 73 and was partnered with a guy that netted a 67.....good enough for a 140 and first place....$40 each.

Temps were still in the 30's when I got to Caberfae at 11 am with no one else on the course. I had penalties on every other hole (literally) on the first 9 and left my pitching wedge somewhere. Played through again, no penalties and hit very solid iron shots. I only hit one GIR which I got a rare birdie on. No pars the entire day. Found my club on the 6th hole and ended with 110 on an easy course. Even though it was a bad day score-wise, it was good to get out - especially when I think about how few days are left this season.

Jon

79 at Huron Meadows (71.8/118).  Frost/freeze required a tee time after noon.  Course still extremely wet from rain the past 72 hours.  Much of my game was shaky but 29 putts worked wonders.  Two birdies and 1 double.

Brian Kuehn

Due to morning frost, we teed off around 11:00. Shot 40-38 - 78 at Lakevue North.  The leaves were terrible and I lost 2 balls in the fairway. The good part of the day were back-to-back birdies. The approach shots with a 9 iron and pitching wedge were inside of 3 feet each.

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

6610 yds. 71.1/121. 80 with 2 doubles and 2 birdies. Blah......

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

StoneWater Golf CLub in Highland Heights OH: white tees 70.6/127 - 6120 yds

40 F / 45 B = 85

3 three putt, 3 bunker shots left in the bunker the first try: not a good day

Francesco Driver: :titleist: 910 D2 8.5* PX Tour 7C3 6.0 - Wood: :titleist: 910 F.d 15* PX Tour 8C4 6.0 - Hybrid: :titleist: 910H 19* PX Tour HD2 6.0 - Irons: :titleist: ZB Forged 4-PW S300 - Wedges: :vokey: 52*.08, 56*.11, 60*.04 - Putter: :titleist: Studio Select Newport 2 35" - Ball: :titleist: ProV1x - Bag: :titleist: Midsize Staff - :bushnell: Tour V2

Shot a 100 at Oak Hollow Golf Course in Mckinney, TX.  Didn't do myself any favors by doing a P90X 'Chest & Back' workout the day before, I was very sore and tight.  Had trouble on the range finishing shots, so I really had to stretch before the round.  Played decent off the tee box and never got into any trouble I couldn't get myself out of.  Tried to play smarter golf today, took a 4i off the tee instead of my usual driver to play a layup shot on a hole that has a massive oak tree blocking most tee shots.  Layed a 200 yard shot right up the middle, so it worked out well, and was also a good exercise in restraint for me.  Shanked a few iron shots in the beginning as a result of being sore and not finishing properly, but I eventually got that worked out.  I seem to be pulling alot of iron shots to the left, so I intend on putting in some quality range time to knock off the rust.

Putting killed me, of course.

Freaky winds, but with snow coming tomorrow, you can't be picky.  Not bad on the front nine, meltdown on the back though.  I did have a 15 foot eagle putt on 10 which I managed to 3 putt.  No, I won't list the score.

Bill - 

Freaky winds, but with snow coming tomorrow, you can't be picky.  Not bad on the front nine, meltdown on the back though.  I did have a 15 foot eagle putt on 10 which I managed to 3 putt.  No, I won't list the score.

I also played yesterday in Apple Valley... the wind was nuts! On top of that, I hadn't played in about 3 weeks to a month. Surprisingly though, I played pretty well. Shot 39 on the front, but had to skip a couple holes on the back due to darkness (darn time change!).

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

Rough day yesterday 46 on a the front of a tough course. I spent some time on the range before we hit the course and somehow managed to develop a massive blood blister on the ring finger of my right hand. I've had a callous there all year. It popped on my second shot on the first hole and it made swinging the club miserable. I taped it up but it was pretty sore so I stopped at 9.

Dave :-)