IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

103 (56-47). The front 9 was terrible and most of it stemmed from multiple poor chips and pitches per hole. Driver was working well, and my irons started to get better by the end of the round. I need to spend time re-learning how to chip, because besides a couple of rounds this year, it's been abysmal. I ended the round with a 1-putt par.

Driver: 905R 9.5° (Titleist Speeder by Fujikura - S)
3-Wood: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce v2 - S)
5-Wood: 909F3 18° (Matrix Ozick - S)
Irons: Amp Irons 4-PW (True Temper Dynalite 90 - S)
Wedges:   Oil Can 248.06, 254.10, 260.04
Putter: White Hot XG #5

98 today...handicap still going in the wrong direction

In My Bag:
Driver: R9 TP 9.5°
Hybrids: Idea Pro, 16°, 20°, VS Proto
Irons: TP MB 4-P
Wedges: Vokey SM 50.08 54°, 60°Putter: NP2

I shot a 38 in 9 holes, all par 3's

In The Bag...

Driver: SQ Sumo 10.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto
3 Wood: Burner
Hybrid: SQ 18*Irons(3-PW): 755 w/ Dynamic Gold S30052.08*: Vokey Oil Can56.14*: Vokey Spin MilledPutter: Newport 2Ball: pro v1xShoes: Footjoy Athletics

Was 4 over for the first 4 holes, starting double, bogey, par, par. Then, my buddy and I got stuck behind two guys in front of us. Slow. So slow, that it threw me off my rhythm, and I immediately lost my game, and it fell apart like an accordion. Then, the twosome behind my buddy and I called the ranger on us - we directed the ranger to the guys in front of us, but I dont think anyone was done. I just made myself comfortable sitting on the lip of the fairway bunker on number six waiting for the guys in front to clear out, and the guys behind impatiently waiting on the tee.

I got off my rhythm, and started making some incredibly bad shots, such that I stopped keeping score.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Had a 76 over the weekend. 37-39. NO BIRDIES. I lipped out and burned edges of cups on 8 or 9 holes. Stupidly doubled a very easy par 4 on the back side too.
In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

Shot a 71 with 5 biridies, 11 pars and 2 doubles. It was probably the best I've played in the past year and a half...with the two doubles as the exception. I lost 4 strokes on 2 bad swings.

Hey, at least I can say I had a bogey-free round!

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Another 78,,,seem to be stuck on that number lately!

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

I went 45/38 - funny how that happens.
Crystal clear day today.
Going back at 8:12 tomorrow morning

In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade Burner 9.5* Stock Stiff
5 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Aldila NV Stiff
7 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Stock Steel
4-PW: TaylorMade R7XD Stock Stiff Steel48* Wedge: Callaway Forged52* Wedge: Founders Club60* Wedge: Founders ClubPutter: Odyssey DFX 6600Balls: Titleist ProV1 & DT SoLo

The wife and I snuck out for a quick 9 holes this afternoon. I shot a 47. I really can't wait to get my clubs back. I feel like I could be playing better with clubs that fit me. I hope to get in another 18 by Saturday.....

went 41/40 today.
another perfect day - not a single cloud in the sky

In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade Burner 9.5* Stock Stiff
5 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Aldila NV Stiff
7 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Stock Steel
4-PW: TaylorMade R7XD Stock Stiff Steel48* Wedge: Callaway Forged52* Wedge: Founders Club60* Wedge: Founders ClubPutter: Odyssey DFX 6600Balls: Titleist ProV1 & DT SoLo

I just played a really easy course today. I'm a 36 handicap and shot a 41/43 in which everything just sort of clicked.

--------------------------------------------
In the Bag ()

Driver: MX-560 9.5* S
Woods: SQ2 15*Irons: VR-Forged CB 4-PWWedges: Vokey SM 54.08 X-Forged PM 60*Putter: White Steel RossieBall: Z-URS

87 (43-44). I played the back 9 first and I seem to play better on that 9 (even though it's the harder of the two). My Driving Accuracy was the worst I've had all year, but I made up for it with my irons, and surprisingly my chipping. I only hit 4 GIR, but had 5 Up and Downs for par. 32 putts, 14 on the front and 18 on the back (a couple of three putts hurt this stat and my score). This was my best round of the year and I still found flaws that really annoyed me. Hopefully, I can continue to improve.

Driver: 905R 9.5° (Titleist Speeder by Fujikura - S)
3-Wood: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce v2 - S)
5-Wood: 909F3 18° (Matrix Ozick - S)
Irons: Amp Irons 4-PW (True Temper Dynalite 90 - S)
Wedges:   Oil Can 248.06, 254.10, 260.04
Putter: White Hot XG #5

I shot an 82 today, 37 on the front and stumbled to a 45 on the back. 4 doubles on the back and 5 pars. Some mental errors on the back but overall it's the best round for me in a month, which has seen my cap go from 8 to 11. But things are getting much better.

• Administrator

82. 39-43-ish. I played, however, with a guy who didn't break 250. I'm not certain how I managed to ignore him for the first eight holes.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I played yesterday (only noticed this thread today :P) at a nice course down the road from me... 39-39 with 2 doubles... if only I could get rid of those things.

In my bag:
Driver: Launcher COMP 9.5* (Aldila NV 65S 350)
Fairway wood: Warbird 4-wood
Irons: X-18 Pro Series (3-PW)
Wedges: Vokey 252.08 and SM58.12Ball: Pro V1