iacas

Claim Your Achievements Here!

871 posts / 78239 viewsLast Reply

I've had one hole-in-one (July 31, 2014) // and one eagle from a greenside chip-in on a par 5 in 1987.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

On February 22, 2016 at 8:18 PM, iacas said:

Got them.

Got it.

Sorry I screwed up I meant broke 90 not 80.  Wishful thinking I guess.  I don't want to get an award I haven't earned.

14 hours ago, Jakester23 said:

Sorry I screwed up I meant broke 90 not 80.  Wishful thinking I guess.  I don't want to get an award I haven't earned.

Fixed. Go break 80 now darnit! :-)

I've had a hole in one on the 6th Hole Springwood Country Club NSW Australia 27th November 1999 in a tournament.

Had 4 eagles on par 5s and 2 on par 4s.

Broke 80 about 40 times .

Broke Par twice.

Edited by Nagah

17 hours ago, rkim291968 said:

Broke 80 (2)  and had an Eagle.

All set!

16 hours ago, Nagah said:

I've had a hole in one on the 6th Hole Springwood Country Club NSW Australia 27th November 1999 in a tournament.

Had 4 eagles on par 5s and 2 on par 4s.

Broke 80 about 40 times .

Broke Par twice.

Got them all. Not the broke 80 one because the broke par one supersedes it.

Just now, billchao said:

Congrats!

Psst @iacas ;-)

I don't know how much that counts. I'll let @Dave325 answer that… he's in Cinci and they're out of season. I don't think courses are open.

7 minutes ago, iacas said:

I don't know how much that counts. I'll let @Dave325 answer that… he's in Cinci and they're out of season. I don't think courses are open.

Fair point.

It appears you may have missed @WUTiger's post.

2 hours ago, iacas said:

Thanks! Some courses stay open as long as the weather permits, not too wet or frost on the greens. My course is more rural and is open all year as long as th conditions are good. Saturday was a busy day with 72 degrees, sunny. We set a record here that tied an all time record set back in 1891!  I hope we get a lot more of these.

9 hours ago, iacas said:

All set!

Got them all. Not the broke 80 one because the broke par one supersedes it.

Cool.Strange coincidence my first born son was born on Wednesday 27th November 2002. Three years to the day on my first hole in one.

9 hours ago, Dave325 said:

Thanks! Some courses stay open as long as the weather permits, not too wet or frost on the greens. My course is more rural and is open all year as long as th conditions are good. Saturday was a busy day with 72 degrees, sunny. We set a record here that tied an all time record set back in 1891!  I hope we get a lot more of these.

Okay, I gave it to you.

9 hours ago, Hardspoon said:

- Broke 100

- Hole-in-One (and eagle, then, I guess)

- LSW (you got that one already)

Got them. Eagle is for non-hole-in-one eagles only.

1 hour ago, onthehunt526 said:

I broke 80 three times last year if that counts.

All set!

This is cool! I broke 100 on numerous occasions, including last 4 rounds. Now working hard to break 90!

OK I want some too.

I have your book

Broke 80

I have a few eagles

Tournament win. Golf Channel Am Tour Denver Hogan Flight July 2012