IGNORED

Danny Willett to possibly miss the Masters for birth of 1st child. Would you do the same?

RussUK
Note: This thread is 2945 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If you were a Tour Pro, would you miss a Major to be at the birth of your 1st child?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a Tour Pro, would you miss a Major to be at the birth of your 1st child?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends on how much the promotor offered to pay

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, jamo said:

Nailed it.

That's @Gunther-like in your predictive capabilities!

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, dchoye said:

Good thing baby arrive early for Danny 

I still say they should have induced if the baby wasn't going to come early.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

6 minutes ago, TreyWingbat said:

So did he play?  All I'm hearing is about this Jordan collapse, not sure who actually won. ;-)

Duh - We won't know until tomorrow, Willett didn't play due to his newborn baby so Spieth & Westwood are having a 17 hole playoff tomorrow (skipping #12)

Players play, tough players win!

5 hours ago, iacas said:

That's @Gunther-like in your predictive capabilities!

True enough, I is a good prognosticator, with the exception of the 2014 Super Bowl, when I call it, I is correct, just like Jamo here.

Edited by Gunther

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Well, that certainly panned out. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

On 2/4/2016 at 10:12 PM, newtogolf said:

What are the Vegas odds that Willet would finish Top 20?  He's not a top player, factor in that this will be his first Masters and that his focus will be split between golf and his wife giving birth, what are the chances he even makes the cut?

Thanks for the cool breeze provided by this gigantic whiff!!!

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

I don't think I would have had this problem. I would never have attempted to impregnate my wife in early July. You gotta think ahead with these things, amirite? That's what good parenting is about. 

• Upvote 1

Constantine

6 hours ago, pumaAttack said:

Thanks for the cool breeze provided by this gigantic whiff!!!

Harsh! :-P

5 hours ago, JetFan1983 said:

I don't think I would have had this problem. I would never have attempted to impregnate my wife in early July. You gotta think ahead with these things, amirite? That's what good parenting is about. 

Sometimes you can't plan these things Constantine! :-)

• Upvote 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 2945 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!