IGNORED

Underwear for golfing?

Note: This thread is 2752 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just now, Golfingdad said:

I'm assuming he's wondering about an office that is 120 degrees - that's what stood out to me.

I figured, but ya never know. My office is an aviation tarmac. Temps on tarmac average 12-18 degrees hotter than outside air temperature. And that doesnt include occasional jet blast!

• Upvote 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I wear the long under armour compression heat gear. They do stick out an inch or 2 below your golf shorts when you sit down. No problem when standing though, and I guarantee you wont chape in these. Amazing fabric designed for cyclist and runners.  

I wear the Adidas boxer briefs, wicks moisture well and no chafing.  Today was about 90* on the course and high humidity.  

Joe Paradiso

58 minutes ago, stealthhwk said:

Lol. Ur gonna have to be more specific for me to solve your mystery.

Ha, yes, wondering if your real name might be Lucifer

• Upvote 1

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

4 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Ha, yes, wondering if your real name might be Lucifer

Lol. Nope. But tarmacs in Texas in the summer is indeed good practice for hell.

Guess I better be good. ?

Recently started wearing Under Armour compression shorts and shirts under my golf pants and golf shit. Very highly recommended. I'm not drenched in sweat by the end. 

• Upvote 3

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

30 minutes ago, jamo said:

Recently started wearing Under Armour compression shorts and shirts under my golf pants and golf shit. Very highly recommended. I'm not drenched in sweat by the end. 

ummm.....?

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

30 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

under my golf pants and golf shit.

30 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

ummm.....?

Spoken by a man who knows his "golf, shit".  :beer:

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Cotton boxer types. Baby powder to prevent chafing. I've tried a variety of synthetics and they all seemed to get hot and sweaty. 

On July 6, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Valleygolfer said:

I can't unsee this in my mind now.... Where's the bleach....

You just wait until I put up a swing video so you have an ACTUAL person in your mind!

mwahaha

Ian

On July 6, 2016 at 8:22 PM, DaveP043 said:

ummm.....?

On July 6, 2016 at 8:55 PM, Club Rat said:

Not the best thread for that typo! :doh:

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

On July 6, 2016 at 6:21 PM, stealthhwk said:

My office averages 120 degrees this time of year and the golf courses around here 95-102 with a heat index five to eight degrees warmer. My go to are the adidas climalite performance boxer briefs. Or there are some very good ones from champion on amazon. Both are loads cheaper than your previous ones. The champion ones bunch less as they are a tad stiffer. The adidas wick sweat better but both stand up to my torture test so u should be fine with either. Good luck!  https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ISRCCLC/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1467843561&sr=8-3&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=mens+champion+boxer+briefs&dpPl=1&dpID=41Ztj0Gap8L&ref=plSrch 

Will check em out! Thanks!

On July 6, 2016 at 8:55 PM, Club Rat said:

If you've never had a golf shit then you aren't swinging hard enough???

Ian

11 minutes ago, IanW said:

Will check em out! Thanks!

If you've never had a golf shit then you aren't swinging hard enough???

After a heavy night of drinking never try and kill the ball, and never trust a fart.

On 7/6/2016 at 10:23 AM, David in FL said:

So often, we remind people to use the search function for subject matter that's been discussed time and again...

...not this time.  :-\

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, haaaaah, haaah, haah, hah,hah, hah, hah, hah, !!!!!!!!!! LOL over and over!

Don't forget, this is what David Feherty called the "Gold Bond" season!

Underwear in performance fabrics.    Boxer briefs.  

This thread reminds me of a funny story.   Guy goes to Mrytle Beach and on 18 says he can't wait and takes a roll of toilet paper out of his bag and says he has to go to the woods.  Comes out complaining.  Bug bites all over his ass....

—Adam

- adam -

Routine: work, eat, golf, sleep, repeat

Clubs: (All Used TaylorMade) Burner Superfast Driver, JetSpeed 3&5 FW, Rescue Hybrid, Burner 2.0 Irons 5-AW, ATV Wedge 56*, White Ghost blade putter

Thread inspired me to try out Tommy John's, I'm pretty impressed.  They didn't ride up, were moisture wicking and very comfortable.  I'm not sure one boxer brief is worth the price of what I typically pay for my golf shirts but if they went on sale I'd pick up a few more.  

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 2752 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!