IGNORED

TheSandTrap Member Map

DaveP043
Note: This thread is 1698 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I note that @mvmac is at Bernardo Heights CC.  I played there years ago when they first opened as they let public play at the time. Later on as a guest with a member (Bob Willding).

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

36 minutes ago, Hacker James said:

I note that @mvmac is at Bernardo Heights CC.  I played there years ago when they first opened as they let public play at the time. Later on as a guest with a member (Bob Willding).

Yep been a member there for close to 6 years now. We're now part of ClubCorp. I think my dad knows Bob.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

8 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

I added the course I'm going to join this year.   This is a great idea.

Its been fun watching the map fill in through the day, thanks to everyone who puts a pin in the map.

:beer:

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

20 minutes ago, mvmac said:

Yep been a member there for close to 6 years now. We're now part of ClubCorp. I think my dad knows Bob.

Yes, Bob is a really nice gentleman, he and his wife Lorna (As I recall). They worked with me in Real Estate.

A sad story....A family of Mallard Ducks crossed in front of his cart one day and he did not see them and accidentally hit one of the ducklings. The mother duck turned around, walked up to the deceased duckling, turned and looked at the golf cart as if to give it a dirty look, then walked away.  Bob was devastated for a couple of weeks. It was a total accident, and from my viewpoint, unavoidable. 

There was also a pair of beautiful Swans on the hole facing the  freeway that were pretty aggressive.

Edited by Hacker James

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

1 minute ago, DaveP043 said:

Its been fun watching the map fill in through the day, thanks to everyone who puts a pin in the map.

:beer:

I agree, just need some people from the middle of the US! Got East and West coast pretty much covered, now need some central/midwest people!

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :tmade: TP5x

1 minute ago, klineka said:

I agree, just need some people from the middle of the US! Got East and West coast pretty much covered, now need some central/midwest people!

And maybe some more of our members from outside the country.  

• Upvote 1

Dave

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 

• iacas changed the title to TheSandTrap Member Map
  • Administrator

Some people aren't adding their labels to the same layer as most people. They're creating their own layer or something.

Could I suggest that if your label is in a different layer that you delete that one and add it to the layer that everyone else is in?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

7 minutes ago, iacas said:

Some people aren't adding their labels to the same layer as most people. They're creating their own layer or something.

Could I suggest that if your label is in a different layer that you delete that one and add it to the layer that everyone else is in?

I was wondering about that one. Thanks for clearing this one up. I fixed mine.

Good thread!

Constantine

22 minutes ago, iacas said:

Per iacas' request I have deleted my layer and added to main layer.

Gene, Retired Army, photography, aviation and golf enthusiast

Trenton, SC

Adams aOS12 set.

Gordon Lakes GC home course

56 minutes ago, mvmac said:

We're now part of ClubCorp

Cool, Winghaven is also a CC member. I played a couple of CC courses in Phoenix after NP Cup.
Great deal when I get the chance to travel and play.

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awesome @DaveP043 
Now I know where we can share a brewski someday once again ....  :beer:
I'm in the mood for a great road trip this summer .... :whistle:

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Thanks for pointing that out @iacas, fixed mine.

Also added another course I've been playing on a somewhat regular basis, Bear Creek where my dad just joined.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

One more request.  I see just a couple golf courses listed without a TST member's name attached, I think Hawk Hollow and Cascades in Michigan are the only ones left. I'd love to be able to put a member name with each of the pins, so if our MI friend could edit those entries, it would be great.  If you need help, let me know, I think I can edit those.

Dave

This should be a "sticky" thread, if it is not already. Or someway to access the map easily without having to try and find this thread. (probably is, I just am too blind to have noticed).

"James"

• iacas pinned this topic
  • Administrator

It's already pinned.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 1698 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!