IGNORED

I've created a way to build a golf swing!!!!!

Note: This thread is 1861 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

9 hours ago, JoeB from Tennessee said:

I put a post on your reply, Apologies, I thought it was someone else. Again apologies, not meant for you.

No problem...no offense taken, Sir.  Best of luck with what you're working on.  

- Bill

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
9 hours ago, JoeB from Tennessee said:

Guys there are 5 videos ive posted since yesterday trying to explain what I'm doing.

It's only what you THINK or FEEL you're doing.

What you're ACTUALLY doing is often something entirely different.

You have a phone. Let's see your swing in high speed video.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
20 hours ago, iacas said:

IMG_3135.PNG

Wrong pad.

Hogan-LeftHandGrip.jpg

Golfperfect-FofHleftgrip.jpg

Care to respond to how badly you've botched this?

Posting that in the interests of keeping this thread from being completely full of bad information…

• Upvote 1

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
2 hours ago, boogielicious said:

Folks on this site have come here to learn about the golf swing, share ideas and improve. Most of us rely on better players and expert teachers on this site to help us get better. That is why I joined and why many others joined.

Every few months someone like yourself joins The Sand Trap with a eureka moment. Rarely is it revolutionary. In fact, they never are. All your videos show a very flippy, pull golf swing and an improper grip. You don't like the fact that we don't think your swing method is viable for everyone else. It may work for you at this time, but it won't be a repeatable, successful swing in the long run as experience has taught us.

Some of us, like me, have fought a flip and have sought out expert teaching to eliminate the flip. You are preaching a flip.Now should I drop everything and go back to the flip, which no good golfer does, or should I seek good advice? You know the answer.

It is also the responsibility for forum members to protect the integrity of the site. If someone does a web search on building a golf swing, they may end up in this thread. Without our critique, it may appear that we are endorsing your method. So please take this as a peer review. You can either get upset, start insulting members and get warned, or you can look around at other threads, learn, and maybe take a look at your videos and methods again and adjust them.

Please choose the later.

There's a reason, @JoeB from Tennessee, that this post got a blue ribbon and 10+ likes.

Read it. Understand it.

11 hours ago, JoeB from Tennessee said:

Guys there are 5 videos ive posted since yesterday trying to explain what I'm doing. If you have questions bout them ill be happy to respond. Otherwise stop asking me to prove it, I'm trying but certain ones aint having it.

I think if you would take the time to vlog your next round and post that up showing just how well you score with this swing and actually showing it during a round, it would add more validity to what you are trying to accomplish. I'm not bashing because to each their own when it comes to what swing you want to play with. I'm just saying that if you add this vlog, it will add so much more substance to the message.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

6 hours ago, TN94z said:

I think if you would take the time to vlog your next round and post that up showing just how well you score with this swing and actually showing it during a round, it would add more validity to what you are trying to accomplish. I'm not bashing because to each their own when it comes to what swing you want to play with. I'm just saying that if you add this vlog, it will add so much more substance to the message.

Why do you want that-He is not that good a golfer.

• Upvote 1

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

9 hours ago, boogielicious said:

Folks on this site have come here to learn about the golf swing, share ideas and improve. Most of us rely on better players and expert teachers on this site to help us get better. That is why I joined and why many others joined.

Every few months someone like yourself joins The Sand Trap with a eureka moment. Rarely is it revolutionary. In fact, they never are. All your videos show a very flippy, pull golf swing and an improper grip. You don't like the fact that we don't think your swing method is viable for everyone else. It may work for you at this time, but it won't be a repeatable, successful swing in the long run as experience has taught us.

Some of us, like me, have fought a flip and have sought out expert teaching to eliminate the flip. You are preaching a flip.Now should I drop everything and go back to the flip, which no good golfer does, or should I seek good advice? You know the answer.

It is also the responsibility for forum members to protect the integrity of the site. If someone does a web search on building a golf swing, they may end up in this thread. Without our critique, it may appear that we are endorsing your method. So please take this as a peer review. You can either get upset, start insulting members and get warned, or you can look around at other threads, learn, and maybe take a look at your videos and methods again and adjust them.

Please choose the later.

I've not insulted anyone. I've not said anything about anyone's swing or opinion, only defended  myself. Thanks for the advice nonetheless. 

4 hours ago, Phil McGleno said:

Why do you want that-He is not that good a golfer.

Thanks.

Because I have the right to be on here just like you Phil. 

6 hours ago, TN94z said:

Thank you

3 hours ago, iacas said:

There's a reason, @JoeB from Tennessee, that this post got a blue ribbon and 10+ likes.

Read it. Understand it.

I did it is well done. I also thanked him.  I don't have a problem with forums, your knowledge or golf advice. My problem is with you and passive aggressive replies, coming at me with smarta.. remarks videos to try to make me look stupid. you and acouple others are my problem. So if you want to kick me off it's ok. There's someone else who accuses me of lying about what I know, I have a problem with that. He doesn't know me, but can call me a liar, maybe address some of these things. I'll be deleting all my videos and see if I can delete my profile. I've caused enough trouble on your site. Entertaining the masses at my expense is done .

18 minutes ago, JoeB from Tennessee said:

Accounts cannot be deleted. You can stick around and learn some great stuff about the golf swing, or simply stop posting, but no deletions. 

• Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I don't think JoeB from Tennessee realized that a public forum can be like swimming in  a pool with rubber duckies, or like jumping in shark infested ocean waters..hahaha. 

I have no doubt that he means well, I have no doubt his swing and how he learned it works for him. I do have to say, I  do not care for his swing but that is besides the point.

Golf seems to provide us with some amazing moments. For some of us is when we find something that seems to have made a huge difference in how we play the game. I get it, We just feel like telling the entire world. But more times than not, others would not buy it, understand it or care for it. because we are all different. 

This threat would have died on the second page,if most folks would have said.."Good for you buddy!" and moved on..because common, when his first video came out..you knew this was not going to be something most of would take seriously. 

3 hours ago, Hategolf said:

I don't think JoeB from Tennessee realized that a public forum can be like swimming in  a pool with rubber duckies, or like jumping in shark infested ocean waters..hahaha. 

I have no doubt that he means well, I have no doubt his swing and how he learned it works for him. I do have to say, I  do not care for his swing but that is besides the point.

Golf seems to provide us with some amazing moments. For some of us is when we find something that seems to have made a huge difference in how we play the game. I get it, We just feel like telling the entire world. But more times than not, others would not buy it, understand it or care for it. because we are all different. 

This threat would have died on the second page,if most folks would have said.."Good for you buddy!" and moved on..because common, when his first video came out..you knew this was not going to be something most of would take seriously. 

that and the inherent "One upsmanship" which is always prevalent in those wanting to have the last word.
WORD.

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Hacker James said:

that and the inherent "One upsmanship" which is always prevalent in those wanting to have the last word.
WORD.

Yeah… that's not really at play here. Nothing posted here has anything to do with wanting "the last word."

4 hours ago, JoeB from Tennessee said:

I've not insulted anyone. I've not said anything about anyone's swing or opinion, only defended  myself. Thanks for the advice nonetheless.

His post said nothing - nothing - about you insulting members in the past. He said you could take that approach.

Or you could learn something, he said.

You've seemingly chosen the third option: plug your ears, hum a tune, and go away. That's certainly preferable over the first: insulting people, getting warned, and taking a downward spiral.

Because I have the right to be on here just like you Phil.

Being on here is not a right.

My problem is with you and passive aggressive replies, coming at me with smarta.. remarks videos to try to make me look stupid.

There's been nothing passive about anything I've posted, and the aggression that's present is awfully mild, buddy.

You can't - or won't - answer a basic question about your grip. About your flip. About your pull. You shot a 41 today and "then" the wheels fell off because you got nervous you were playing so well? That's not good golf.

No aggression there. Just some facts.

So if you want to kick me off it's ok.

Ah, the second checklist item in the handbook… play the role of the victim.

There's someone else who accuses me of lying about what I know, I have a problem with that. He doesn't know me, but can call me a liar, maybe address some of these things.

Respond with something resembling proof, or something that makes even a little sense.

I'll be deleting all my videos and see if I can delete my profile. I've caused enough trouble on your site. Entertaining the masses at my expense is done .

You can't delete the profile. Just as you weren't allowed to create more profiles to "support" yourself and give yourself virtual props and back-slaps.

This hasn't been entertaining. It's been frustrating.

As for making you look smart or stupid, only you can really do that.

• Upvote 1

Before this thread gets shut down (possibly), and has run its course. I will mention something positive.

In one of the latest videos posted, it did serve as a reminder to me to "get my right hip around and through" ( my description, not necessarily how others might state it), nothing new, but did remind me of something I fail to do enough of sometimes. So, at least in that regard, I got something out of it.

• Upvote 1

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Explaining something here at 7:45 no idea what he means.

I am not going to give the guy play but the original guy posting about this very same subject used to wear red sneakers and is acknowledged to be a pretty darn good ballstriker.

To me this latest guy looks like a copycat.  Possibly a follower of the original.  They both have one thing in common though.  No one can decipher wth they are talking about.

Note: This thread is 1861 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!