242 posts in this topic Last Reply

15 minutes ago, iacas said:

Congrats!

The biggest part of it was I was coming off of a HORRID slump. It all cane together. Most GIR in a round for me ever! 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

0 sixes on par 3s, 14 sixes or higher on par 4s, 9 sixes or higher on par 5s - over my 24 rounds this summer.  Only 7 out of 24 rounds did I have no 6s or higher. I had three 9 hole stints with only 4s or less, but I never made it 18. I ❤️ par 5s. 

Given that I probably play about 2.1 or 2.2x as many par 4s as par 5s, that makes 14 sixes on par 4s and 9 sixes on par 5s more reasonable, but you can clearly see I struggle more on par 4s still, given that those were doubles.  Averaged 3.19 on 3s, 4.21 on 4s, 4.83 on 5s over the summer. 

Edited by Unforgiven93

So @Unforgiven93 are you claiming the no six challenge? Let's see a scorecard or a testament about the most recent no-six round or something, mmmkay?

13 minutes ago, iacas said:

So @Unforgiven93 are you claiming the no six challenge? Let's see a scorecard or a testament about the most recent no-six round or something, mmmkay?

Sure! I don't have any physical scorecards, but I can post a pic of my most recent from my score tracking sheet

image.thumb.png.161b722f471a335c53094640c2f6955b.png

7 hours ago, Unforgiven93 said:

Sure! I don't have any physical scorecards, but I can post a pic of my most recent from my score tracking sheet

image.thumb.png.161b722f471a335c53094640c2f6955b.png

Your most recent one is from June? 🙂

Okay, you've got the award. Congratulations!

11 hours ago, iacas said:

Your most recent one is from June? 🙂

Okay, you've got the award. Congratulations!

Yeah, my last recorded one at least.  I got lazy and stopped recording in July.  But to be totally honest, I've been in such a big slump that there is a decent chance that was my true most recent anyway 😔