IGNORED

NFL 2018-19

iacas
Note: This thread is 1899 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

No topic for this yet? Well, here's one.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well the good ole Cleveland Browns finally snapped their very impressive losing streak...but not by winning. Poor SOB's. But at least it prevented that nice record of 18 straight losses. Pretty much all the games I thought were mediocre. Shame my Cowboys lost. Barkley looked pretty good despite his team taking a loss as well. I'm a much bigger fan of NCAA, but it's time for some NFL.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

My Texans lost their first one to New England. I was actually glad it was a decently close game. The score made it seem closer than it was though. The only good thing I took away from this week was I destroyed my co-worker in fantasy football lol. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Well the good ole Cleveland Browns finally snapped their very impressive losing streak...but not by winning. Poor SOB's. But at least it prevented that nice record of 18 straight losses. Pretty much all the games I thought were mediocre. Shame my Cowboys lost. Barkley looked pretty good despite his team taking a loss as well. I'm a much bigger fan of NCAA, but it's time for some NFL.

The Browns continue to find ways not to win. They had two really good chances at the end of the 4th and overtime. But they always seem to just mess it up with bad play.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

1 hour ago, boogielicious said:

The Browns continue to find ways not to win. They had two really good chances at the end of the 4th and overtime. But they always seem to just mess it up with bad play.

It was funny how happy the local Browns fans were with that. I thought they might be sulky in getting so close yet not winning the game.

What was with that dive play to start the possession at the end of the fourth quarter?  No timeouts and they ate a big chunk of the clock for a four-yard gain.

It was amazing that GB came back and won their game against Chicago.   The Bear's defense looked good and they were in complete control when I went to bed with Aaron Rogers on the sideline.   I missed an exciting second half.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

4 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

It was amazing that GB came back and won their game against Chicago.   The Bear's defense looked good and they were in complete control when I went to bed with Aaron Rogers on the sideline.   I missed an exciting second half.

Me to.

I had Devante Adams starting last night and was really ticked when I had to go to bed.

It's great to wake up to 19.8 points.

1 hour ago, dennyjones said:

I missed the ending, too.

Too bad for the Bears - they seemed in control for most of the time I watched.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

57 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

I didn't stay up to watch the end of the game, but I saw enough to "know" that the Packers were going to win. Once Rodgers took control of the offense, the Bears' pass rushing was effectively nullified. 

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

1 hour ago, RFKFREAK said:

Lol, another one of my co-workers is a HUGE bears fan and another is HUGE Packers fan. They bet breakfast on the game....the bears fan didn't show up until almost lunch 🤣

Being a Green Bay Packer fan since before they hired Lombardi, it was a spectacular comeback.  Even if it were more hoped for than expected at a point in the game, it will become a game remembered both for Rodgers and the lore of Lambeau field.

In My BELDIN Green Bay Packer 1999 SUPER BOWL CHAMPION bag :  :ping: G410 Plus Alta Red CB 55 sr,  GX-7  (acting as a 3 wood)  :ping: 4H, 5H. Sr Flex   :ping:  G400 6i Sr Flex, G-Max 7i. 9i Sr Flex , Glide 2.0  Wedges (50º, 56º, 60º)  :touredge:  Chipper  :ping: Putter: Cadence Mid-TR 350g:bridgestone:  e12 for the items I try to hit on purpose.  :footjoy: on my feet and hands, US Embassy-Singapore hat on my head (with PACKERS, Brewers or UW-Badgers hats as options).

Hugh Jackson (Cleveland) really needs to lose his job. They didn't even try to win that game in overtime after the interception. Ran the ball up the middle and got the kick blocked. They could have thrown it three times and still had time to kick a field goal. Terrible play calling all day long. But that's pretty much the norm for the Browns the past three seasons. 

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

24 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

Excited for the Jets game game tonight to see what Darnold is.

Well if he throws a good number of interceptions, has a low completion percentage outside 10yrds, he'll be pretty consistent with what he is.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Whoduh thought? Darnell’s very first throw in the NFL is a pick 6. lol.

6 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Then he destroyed the Lions. Thank goodness Patricia is no longer with the Pats. He has a tendency to make mediocre QBs look great.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

6 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Ya but the Lions made him look good.   I believe he has a job in the NFL.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

2 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Then he destroyed the Lions.

I'll reserve judgment until he gets a season or two under his belt. The Jets and their fanbase have a tendency to overhype QBs. Remember when Mark Sanchez was the next Joe Namath?

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Note: This thread is 1899 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!