IGNORED

Pedestrians Trying to Cross Street During NYC Marathon - High Frame Rate

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1969 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Very funny.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It would probably be easier if they followed the flow downstream a bit, but human frogger is pretty funny to watch.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Easiest way is to run with them and change over.  But alas, most people want to get to the other side as fast as he/she can. 

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

On 11/10/2018 at 12:02 PM, billchao said:

It would probably be easier if they followed the flow downstream a bit, but human frogger is pretty funny to watch.

It’s along the same phenomenon why so many Americans don’t know how to merge onto a highway/interstate..etc. So many think going 45mph into traffic going 70-75mph is the safe and responsible way to do it. 

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

2 hours ago, Vinsk said:

It’s along the same phenomenon why so many Americans don’t know how to merge onto a highway/interstate..etc. So many think going 45mph into traffic going 70-75mph is the safe and responsible way to do it. 

One of my biggest pet peeves in driving.

• Like 1

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

18 hours ago, Vinsk said:

16 hours ago, dennyjones said:

+1.  Drives me nuts when I see someone going 40 into 70 MPH highway.

Don't they know they need to reach the traffic speed before merging?  What are these people thinking?  It is dangerous to go slow in a fast traffic.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 2:46 PM, Vinsk said:

On 11/12/2018 at 4:55 PM, dennyjones said:

Reminds me of merging onto freeways when I was out in California. They had big, digital signs above some of the on ramps that would tell you, "DON'T SLOW DOWN! FIND A SPACE AND GET IN IT!" Seems pretty common sense for a state like California! 

Like Vinsk said, I've had people coming down an on ramp well in front of me who slow down until we're caught in a pinch! I can't move over because of the traffic on my left, and these people are too stupid to look at all the space in front of them! On the contrary I've had people, usually guys, who are behind me on the ramp, floor it because "they're in a hurry", and are bound and determined to get to the freeway in front of me. 

In both cases they are stupid, and poor drivers! 

Note: This thread is 1969 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!