dennyjones

Sergio DQ - Damaged Greens

81 posts / 7629 viewsLast Reply

2 hours ago, Lihu said:

This makes me think he should just retire from golf. OTOH, retired pros end up teaching, and putting that temper on little kids who don’t make the swing changes he demands won’t go well... 🤪

Had a few too many?🙂

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

22 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Had a few too many?🙂

Yeah, too much Yerba Mate. 😁

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Huh?

Sergio isn't gonna retire, and when he does, he's not gonna be standing on a lesson tee for 40 hours a week.

Just a funny scenario, if he did 😂

15 hours ago, Lihu said:

Yeah, too much Yerba Mate. 😁

Just a funny scenario, if he did 😂

I think Sergio would be better as a Anger Management consultant. 

Anger.jpg

Maybe Sergio should watch the clip of what happened to Rickie and how he handled it. Then show the clip of him in the bunker. Just play them back and fourth while he sits in a chair..(or tied to it).

3 hours ago, boogielicious said:

I think Sergio would be better as a Anger Management consultant. 

Anger.jpg

Perfect analogy! Sergio is just like Adam’s character here 😂

Probably? There's no doubt he had it coming! Consider that he was the latest Spanish wunderkind, and he never managed to live to up Seve or Jose Maria! I sense that that eats at him. It may contribute to his poor behavior, but it is no excuse. 

There is still no video of him actually damaging greens? not even one?

16 minutes ago, SPJr said:

There is still no video of him actually damaging greens? not even one?

Because there weren't many fans at the event?

If we created a new topic every time Sergio Garcia did something idiotic and childish it would get out of hand, so I'm just dropping this here.  Such an asshat.

sergio-garcia-throws-club-caddie.jpg

Sergio Garcia threw his driver at his caddie after a poor shot on Sunday during The Open at Royal Portrush. Now we have video.

Something’s happened to Sergio. He turned  his behavior around and I was even pulling for him when he won the Masters. But it seems of late he’s actually worse than he was with his temper and ‘forces are against me’ jargon. 

12 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Something’s happened to Sergio. He turned  his behavior around and I was even pulling for him when he won the Masters. But it seems of late he’s actually worse than he was with his temper and ‘forces are against me’ jargon. 

Probably his depressing realization that the high point has been reached, and passed.

I don’t know what his personal life is like. Usually has something to do with it. Maybe his marriage is on the rocks. I remember when Novak Djokovic was going through a slump and rough time a couple years ago, it came out he was having marital problems.

7 hours ago, ChrisP said:

I don’t know what his personal life is like. Usually has something to do with it. Maybe his marriage is on the rocks. I remember when Novak Djokovic was going through a slump and rough time a couple years ago, it came out he was having marital problems.

Geez - you're reading a lot into it. I think it's a combination of the following:

A) He's just struggling to accept that his best days are behind him

B) He's just a prick.

I don't think you can say that happy marriages are the main cause of great golf.

Edited by leftybutnotPM

7 hours ago, ChrisP said:

Chris... you should doctor your Navy emblem to have the eagle holding golf clubs...